Chapter 9

I am so happy. Flynn and me decide to watch a movie. But in the middle this gross kid spitty texted me.

Hey Babe(Spitty) ugg what do you want and im not your BABE(Lilly) Yes you(spiity) Am not and leave me alone (lilly) I look over at Flynn I see his face full of anger. And I cant blame his is girlfriend is being stocked by the most ignoring guy in the world and might I add the grossest as well. "you ok Flynn" I ask. "Yeah he needs to be talked to by some he knows that's not afraid to touch his dirty nasty Azz" he says. I decided to call him and I give the phone to Flynn. "here spitty is on the phone" I say. with out hesitation he grabs the phone out of my hand. "Hello" Flynn says "Is Lilly there" Spitty says. "Yeah but im her boyfriend and you are kinda bothering are Movie so listen you little dirty scum leave her alone and don't talk to her don't look at her Don't text or call her don't even say her name and if you do well you and me might Have a small issue." Flynn says. then he hung up and gave the phone back to me.

After the movie I go home and go to sleep cuz tomorrow is the first day of seinor year.

When I wake up I see that there is a box on my bed with a note from my mom and dad that says sorry we are not home to give you these. We were called in to work. And well we wanted to say we love you and have a good day at school. and DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID Love<3 mom and Dad.

I open the box to see the cutest shoes ever they are black heels and lace up your leg. I ran to my closet and pulled out a black dress that goes to my thigh. After I get dressed I curl my hair and apply light makeup. I run down stairs and grap two cheese buns and a water and walk out the door to see a car in the drive way and another note that read we thought you might need this to get to school love you and we know about you and Flynn Love again Mom and Dad

I get in the car and I feel like im in heaven I start the car when I get a text from Flynn. Hey im rideing the bus with you my car will not start(Flynn) Hey no im will come pick you up mom and dad goy me a car.(lilly) Ok see you soon(Flynn)

I am at his house in ten minutes. he is in the car. " You look nice Lilly did you dress up for some guy " He says " Yes I did and that guy was you " I say.  All he does is smile and all I can do is laugh. I get a text From Spitty saying to meet his on the football field and I said sure I plan to teach him a lesson he will never forget.