Chapter 7

a/n

as promised here is the next update. I am listing to music when I write lol NY one else do that.

Nightmate

I'm running from these mutts. Peeta is beside me running but he is not fast enough. run I yell. I see Cato trying to kill them he killed all but one. I shoot it. that's when I hear some one say that only one can live. go head shoot your family needs you no one needs me he says. No I can't I say. No one needs me Katniss shoot he says. I need you Peeta I say crying I kiss him.

Nightmare over.

I open my eyes and see Peeta holding me in his arms. I love you I whisper. he is taken back I think only because he did not know I was up. I love you to if you want tomorrow you can tell me what happened he says. yeah I would like that I say. I fall asleep with my head on his chest.

Cloves POV

I wake up and see Katniss and Peeta laying there together I wish Marval would do that. I walk in the kitchen and get a drink. I hear a noise out side I run back and crawl into Marvals sleeping bag with him I wake him up by accident. Are you OK he asks. No I heard a noise out side and I don't really like that I say. Babe your safe and in my arms and I know I don't say this enough but I love you so much he says and then kisses me. I feel like there are butterflies In my stomach. I love you to I say. I fall asleep with him I'm so happy.

Annie POV.

I see a note but no finnick so I start reading the note

My dear love Annie when you read this it means I'm at the beach setting up the most alsome  breakfast for us I got up super early to do thisMeet me at the beach.

   Your love

Finnick Odiar.

I run up the stairs and take a shower slip on a bikin and a sun dress and sandles and run to the beach. when I get there I see him. Fin I yell. He runs to me. You came he says.

Sorry I sleeped in if u told me I wouldn't have but I don't care I say.

Good here let's go eat I got apples cheese buns and water he says.

We eat when I finish

Happy aniversry babe he says.

you to I hand him a anclet  that says sea god.

It is perfect he says. He hands me a paper that says look up and so I do. there's a plane and on the back is a banner that reads Annie I think no I know I want to marry you o marry me.

I look at fin and see he is one one knee and I'm speachless. Will you he says. Yes I yell. For the first time we kiss on the lips.

flash time

( they told every one about the wedding. Peeta and Katniss tell about there wedding and they decided to have a double wedding Peeta POV him and fin are in the kitchen.)

what I say.

You OK the wedding will not be that bad he says.

I'm fine it just what if Katniss backs out and does not love m any more I say.

She loves you. You can tell that in her eyes every time she looks at you there is pure love dude he says. fine but we are not warring the same tux I say.

But baby we would would look lie twins. Bromance  lives I yell. Katniss walks in. I go over and hug her. I love you I say. I know you never let me forget I love you to she says.

3 months later.

Peeta POV

me and Katniss are married.

Peeta she says.

Yes I say.

I'm pregenet she says.

Well then I says running over to her and picking her up and spinning her around.

13 years later

I have a child named lilly she is 15.

Gale and Jo have a son named Ross he is 15. They also have a daughter named Josie she is 14.

Annie and Finnick have a son named Flynn he is 15.

Glimmer and Cato have a son named Jake he is 15. They also have a daughter named Rydel she is 14. and they have a son named Tobias he is 15

Clove and Marval have a daughter named Tris she is 15.