Chapter 4

the girls should be here soon. I'm nervous. Annie told me she was going to make Delly's mouth drop. open up Jo yells. Hey I yell back. we have to hours Glimmer squeals. Hair first clove yells. After one hour my hair is in a bun. Annies hair is curled. Cloves hair is in a curly ponytail. Glimmers hair is straight. Jos hair is curled and put up in to a messy bun. we look hot Annie squeals. you do I look ugly I say. we put on are dresses and run down stairs.  We get our shoes on. That's when there is a knock on the door. Jo gets the door. The boys run up to us. were is Peeta I ask. Oh the royal pain in my ass. he is right behind you fin says. He is not a pain in the ass in say kissing his check. sure gale says. we all laugh.  we get into the cars. me and Peeta are I'm my step dads mustang. You look handsome I say. you look hot he says.  thanks I say. when we get there Peeta takes my hand and we walk in. after about 1 hour of dancing we are ready to see who the king and Queen is. Hello and our King is Peeta Melark Effie says. And are queen is Katniss Everdeen. she finishes. That is when I hear Delly scream No fair that should be my crown she is just a dirty slut. she walks on stage and pulls me out side. Kat piss you stole my life. Me and Peeta going out and the crown I hate you Delly yells. I start running when in see her with a knife. I'm ten minutes a head of her. I run as fast as I can when I remember the bow I put in the limo I run and get it out. that's when I hear Peeta calling my name. I run to him I see Delly kissing him when she is done she is running at me but I let go of my arrow placing it into her stomach I run to Peeta and start to cry. The gang calls the cops Annie comes back. Guys what are we going to do I told them Delly stabbed Kat.  well I am not I say. You are now Jo yells before stabbing Katniss. I told the cops what happend I started to text Peeta.

thanks for bing there for me.

      Kitty

Welcome love you

      M

Luv you to

     Kitty

that is what I rember before I blacked out.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter I working on chapter five now it will be up either today or tomorrow 1/31/14