Chapter 2

Katniss I need to tell you something Peeta says.

we walk to the meadow.

What do you need to tell me mask him.

Katniss I remember when  we first started school your hair was in two braids instead of one. My father told me he wanted to marry your mom but she married a coal minner that could sing. When the teacher asked who knew the Valley song your hand shoot up that day I knew I was a gonner but we became friends no Best friend and Katniss Everdeen  I Love You! He says.

Peeta how I wanted to say that to you I say.

Then say it he says.

I love you Peeta Melark I say.

He opens his arms. I run into them and hug him. when ever we hug I fell safe. I kissed his check. we walk back in holding hands. Did you ask her gale asks.

He sure did I say.that's when I hear delly.

Peeta you me prom Delly says.

Peeta looks at me and then at the others they all back up.

What did you just say I ask.

I asked Peeta to prom she says.

Delly news flash no one likes you you sleep with every guy. FYI your name sounds like a cow gave birth to you. So why don't I call you the cow. Peeta has a girlfriend. I say

Who so I can tell them to back off she says.

Bitch its me and gym class did you not hear me run now. I yell.

every one is staring at me. What I yell.

Nothing but you told delly off and told the hole school you dateing peet  Annie says.

sorry I  say and I look at him. he smiles and says it is fine.

Let's ditch Marval and Cato say at then same time. we sit back down.

That is when Mrs Trinket walks by.

Katniss will you sing. in the talent show tonight she asks.

Sure I reply.

Be back here in 2hours she says.

To forever 21 I hear Annie sequel. we were in there for two hours. I get a white shirt and a pink skirt and white heels withe cute pink bows.  we head for the food court. Web see the guys. Kitty give us something to look forward to Finnick says. I roll my eyes and begin

    Baby your a firework come on show me what your worth  make them go oh oh oh.

I finish.

I love you Katniss Peeta says.  we leave and I get ready at cantos since in the closest  to the school when we get there Peeta grabs my hand. every one wishes me good luck delly just finished.

Yeah can we just say the winner she says. Nope are final contest is Katniss Mrs.  Trinket says. I walk on stage.

This song is dedicated to Peeta Melark.

you know that I'm a crazy bitch I do what I want when I fell like it but you don't really give a shit be cause you love that crazy rockin roll. yoooou said hey what's your name it took one look and that why I smile its been awhile since every day and every thing has felt this right and now and we turn all around around and suddly your all I need the reason why I I  I smile ohh oh.

I see finnik laughing I walk over and punch him in the arm. what was that for he says. For laughing I say. well you called your self a crazy bitch he says.

Peeta in says.

Peeta POV

Peeta Katniss says.

Yeah I say. Did you like it she asks . I loved it in say. How many times have you blushed to day peet Marval asked.

Not sure I say.. that's when i see Johanna crying.

What happened Clove asks. G g a a le was making out with Delly she says. I see Katniss leave. Guys we should go and keep an eye on Katniss I yell. all  the guys get up and run. Peeta baby I see Delly run at me. What I yell at her. why are you yelling at your girlfriend she says. First of all your not my girlfriend I yell at her. I would make a better girlfriend then that slut she yells at me.

Katniss is not a slut you are I yell. she pins me to the locker and kisses me.I see Katniss tap on her shoulder. what Delly yells at Katniss. Get your hands off him. next thing I see is Delly training to punch Katniss. You probably should not have done that Katniss says while catching dellys  fist. Fininck come up. stop I yell. Yeah stop being so nice fin yells. what the hell I yell. i like cat fights fin says.

Beat her up after the show I wanna kiss you before the fat lip. Fine she says when we get back in Mrs . trinket is saying the winners. In third place fox face in second place Delly catright. And in first Katniss everdeen.  go I say.  I would like to thank  my best friend including the sea god. Most of all my boyfriend . she runs of the stage and I grab her in my arms and spin her around.  Katniss I say. what she says.