chapter 2

I am thinking of names for the chapters, just nothing coming to me so.

Jack's pov

I finished wrapping my wrist. They were filled with scars that were left over from the night before. He left and still hasn't come back, the last thing he has said to me was on text and it said...

Tic tock Sean, schedule a appointment or pack your bags.

I don't know why he wants me to get rid of it so bad. He used to want like five children and eighty grandchildren. Now he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby.

"Please don't notice anything."I mudder looking deeply at the blueish black bruise surrounding my bright blue eyes.

"Great way to see Mark in person."I mumbled walking to the kitchen. I find a pen and paper. I hesitate before I begin to write. I managed to write the word I and I froze.

"I'm leaving you."I breathed. I don't actually write it, I just leave it at I. I the grab my suitcase and head for the door. I take one last glance at the house.

"I don't know if I'll be back, so goodbye."I say opening the front door. The day was the usual Ireland. Gray, a gentle rain hitting the ground, making the air smell like wet grass.

"He took the car."I groan and grab my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hey ma."I say when she picks up.

"Yes Jack?"She asked in her sweet voice.

"Um Noah left for work and I need a ride to the train station."I explain.

"Alright Jack, I will be there as soon as I can."She said.

"Thank you."I say

"Welcome."She replied then hanging up. I wait out side for her, I don't want to go back inside, pictures of me and him everywhere. I don't want a reminder of him at the moment.

Ding

My phone says to me. Mark texted.

M:Hey

J:Hey

M:you here yet?

I laugh, he knows my flight lands sometime later.

J:Mark, you can wait.

M:Ugg, I'm just really excited to meet you in person.

J:I know, me too.

M: Okay well I have to finish editing, see you soon

J:okay, bye

M:bye.

As soon as I got that text my mom rolled up.

"Sean mcloughlin, how long have you been outside?"She asked.

"Before I called you."I answer. She just shakes her head.

"Whatever, get in."She said. I go to the back seat and place my bag on it then I head to the front.

"So, what have you been up to?"Mom asked. I don't wanna talk about it.

"Um, nothing really."I answer looking at my stomach which still has abs on it, for now.

"Really then why is your eye black?"She asked.

"Ma, I tripped over my gaming chair."I lie.

"Oh that gaming chair that's on the closet."She replied.

"We don't have room for a gaming set."I fight back. I don't know why I'm protecting Noah, but I can't tell her.

"Yeah but at least you can put that in a more open area."She rambled on and on. I got her of of the subject by..