Chapter 9

Jack pov

"Do you have a name for your baby yet?"I read aloud the comment.
"Well we do, but it's still like should it be this or option number two." I say.

"I guess I can tell you what we have come up with."I say

Three days ago

"John.."Mark said. I give him a face.

"Yeah, I don't really like that name either."He said turning the page.

"Mark we have been at this for an hour, let's continue this after we get back."I say pulling on my shoe. My bump has yet to show that much yet. It looks like I had a bunch of water and now I'm bloated. I asked my doctor why it's like that. He said some people just don't get very big, also its common for the men who can get pregnant to not get very big as normal pregnancies.

"Good idea."Mark said placing the book down.

"You ready to see him?"I asked placing a hand around the top of the semi bump.

"Always."Mark said. Standing up and grabbing his car keys. I get up as well but slowly. It at the moment hurt to do anything. Was recording few days ago and I was in a shit load of pain.

"You okay, you need your pills?"Mark asked.

"No, I'm fine."I say putting my phone in my pocket. I looks at me in disbelief belief and grabs the small orange bottle of the counter.

"Just in case."He said opening the front door.

"Whatever."I mumbled and head out the door. A nice falls breeze hit my face gently. Nice October weather we're it isn't hot as fuck or cold a shit. Plus it's real close to Halloween to, yay.

"Okay, to the hospital."Mark said unlocking the car. I climb in the front slowly and sit down on the slightly warm seats.

"So we need anything or is it just a hospital trip?"I asked.

"Well if you want we can go look at Halloween costumes." Mark answers turning down the radio to talk to me. As if I wasn't loud enough.

"Why would we need Halloween costumes?"I asked.

"Let's see, do you wanna hand out candy this year?"He asked already knowing the answer to his question.

"Ohh."I answer. So if fans show up at our door step we have something covering our faces.

"Yeah."I said now turning back up the radio so we don't sit in complete silence. I stare out the window, I look at all the houses as we slowly roll by them. I see people walking there dogs down the street which got me to thinking.

"Mark, have you ever thought about having a dog?"I asked.

"Do you even... Of course I have thought of a dog, I love dogs."Mark said.

"Why you ask?"He asked.

"Well, I know we moved into the house like a month ago and we're still unpacking but I feel like we something else you know, like something to do or .. I want a dog."I say.

"I do too Jack but, do you think we have the time for one?"He asked

"Mark, we work at home."I say.

"Yeah but we're recording and editing."Mark said.

"At separate times."I say. He sighed slightly before responding.

"But what about when you have the baby, what if it knocks you down while you're holding him?"He asked.

"I know, I guess I'm feeling withdraw, I miss my dog back home."I say.

"Yeah me two."Mark said. I continue to stare glumly out the window.

"Hey Jack, maybe when the baby is a little older we can get a dog."Mark said. I start to smile.

"Okay, that's like a year but okay."I say.

After doctor's appointment

I am still staring deeply at the sonograms. Our healthy baby boy. He's tiny though, I don't know why, neither does the doctor but it's nothing to worry about.

"Hunter."Mark said quietly.

"What?"I asked.

"The baby's name should be Hunter."He said once more.

"Why Hunter?"I ask.

"I don't know, I remember your face slightly light up when I first mentioned it."He said moving his hand to my stomach.

"Are you sure Mark?"I asked.

"Yeah."He said.

"And we can have Tom be his middle name."I say.

"He doesn't have to be named after family members."Mark said.

"I know but I like the name Tomas so.."I say. He smiles slightly.

"Hunter Tom Mcloughlin."He said

"Hunter Tom Mcloughlin - Fishbach-."I say.

"Because I feel your gonna be around for a long time."I say.

"Okay."Mark says and turns into a party city parking lot.

We ended up not getting costumes, we decided that we can go a different time and different store.

Now time

"Well I can tell you guys what we came up with."I say.

"One we came up with, Samuel Tom because Sam as you guys know is my favorite name, and Tom after Mark's brother."I explain.

"Then two days ago Mark and I were driving over to a party city and out of the blue Mark was like, Hunter."I say

"I asked why, he said you lit up when he said Hunter the first time."I explain.

"Now we have the two names, we are both are leaning towards Hunter so stay tuned, maybe eventually I will tell you the name."I say

"Okay Jack how far along are you?"I read aloud.

"As of today, 6 months, three to go."I say.

"Jack are you really pregnant?"I asked.

"Now before people go bulistic, it's a legitimate question. No I am not faking,"I say pulling up my shirt " See baby bump."I say pulling back down now.

"Well that does it for this video, if you liked it then punch the like button in the face like a boss and high fives all around."I say

"And I will see all you dudes in the next video!"I shout.