Chapter 17

Jack pov

The video Matt and I did finally posted. Already first official day of winter also 4 more days until Christmas. I click on the video and prepare for the weirdness..

"What you watching?"Mark asked walking in with the laundry basket.

"The video I did with Matt."I say sitting up slightly so he could watch.

"I think it's the first time meeting you in person."Matt said in the video.

"Um, second actually."I say quietly in the video. Mark stared at me for a spilt second.

"What?"I asked.

"Your so quiet."He said.

"Not for long."I mumbled. We watched for a little bit, he was laughing his ass off, I was at this point cherry red.

"Why are you blushing so much?"He laughed.

"I didn't realize how stupid this was."I say.

"I said the same thing with the disney challenges."He said back then picks up the laundry basket again.

"Welp I gotta start folding these."Mark said.

"I'll help."I say and follow him to our room. You may think this boring, but this is basically what we do when we either finished recording, editing, and uploading. Yes we adult, I don't like it but we have to.

"Aw."I say picking up one of the onsies Mark's mother sent us. It was actually on of Mark's old outfits.

"Oh god."He said grabbing it. It was blue and white striped and had a monkey face on the front and feet.

"What it's adorable."I say putting it up to my torso.

"You were so tiny."I say folding it.

"Yeah, its probably small enough to fit you."Mark smiled.

"I am not that little, hell I'm an inch shorter than you."I say grabbing a shirt out of the basket.

"Yeah but we don't wear the same sizes."Mark said.

"What does that have to do with... Whatever."I say putting the shirt on a hanger. I see Mark grab one of my shirts and one of his.

"This shirt is my shirt, it's a large and it fits perfectly on me and it's baggy on you."Mark showed me. I rolled my eyes and contiued folding clothes.

"And here is a shirt that fits you perfectly."He said now putting them in hangers.

"What is the point for all of this exactly?"I asked.

"I don't even know anymore."Mark said. We laugh and fold and hang the rest of the clothes. I take the baby clothes to the nursery.

"Okay, in exactly six weeks, I'll be walking in this room with a baby."I say to myself putting all the clothes in the dresser. Let's just say I am over prepared for baby. Like 20 packages of diapers. Bottles just in case.... Lots of clothes. Pacifiers, powder, many this. And last but not least I have both diaper and hospital bags packed.

"I can't wait."I say rubbing where I felt the kicks.

"You can't either, well those six weeks should go by real fast Hunter, I promise."I say. I didn't notice Mark was standing there until now.

"Hey."I said.

"What you doing in here?"He asked walking in.

"Well I was putting stuff away, then I just started thinking."I answer.

"Uh oh."Mark joked.

"Ohh Ha ha, but seriously I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he's almost here."I say happily.

"Me too Jack, but we'll be ready that's for damn sure."Mark said. I smile and just stare at the room Hunter's gonna grow up in. Newly born to 18 years old, if we keep the house that long. For however long we record our videos and I shout loud enough that he hears me. Or all his friends that show up even girlfriends/boyfriends he sneaks up here. The last night before he leaves for collage.

And maybe when his little sibling has a nightmare and she 'most likely she' will come to him in hope she can sleep in his room that night. And maybe one last vlog in his room saying thank you for everything, I practically grew up with you guys knowing that there was always someone supporting me when I was in a spot.

Thinking of all of this made me so happy on what our future has to offer. I mean I might not be what I think or Mark think it's gonna but we just have to see.

"I, I want you to be here now."I say to my stomach.

"Jack the longer it takes the stronger the baby."Mark said.

"I know."I respond exiting the room.

Christmas day

"Hey Jack, wake up."Mark said shaking my shoulder. I groan and rolled over.

"Jack."Mark said.

"What?"I asked.

"It's Christmas."Mark said. I sit up.

"Already?"I asked yawning. I stretch and pop my back. I slowly roll my ass out of bed. I go to grab a shirt.

"That won't be nessasary."Mark smirked.

"Uh yeah, it's winter and it's fucking freezing in this house, I'm gonna wear a shirt."I say grabbing a shirt out of the closet.

"Okay."Mark said and we head down stairs and to the kitchen were there was a table full of food.

"Merry Christmas Baby."Mark said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you."I say sitting down. I look at all the food set in front of me so I start to put it on my plate.

"Okay so after breakfast we should start on stockings and then make our way to presents."Mark said sitting down and handing me a mug.

"Okay, you didn't have.."I say but being cut off by Mark.

"I wanted to."Mark said taking a bite. We finished breakfast and stockings now it was time for presents.

"This one was from mom, she it to me to give to you."Mark said handing me a nicely wrapped box with a card on top. It said Sean 'Jack' Mcloughlin on it.

"Why did she?"I asked.

"I'm a lot like her Jack."Mark said. Explained a lot. I opened the card first.

To my future 'hopefully son in law'

I know you probably have a lot of clothes already but I saw this and I couldn't resist

Merry Christmas Sean.

I smile and give the card to Mark so he could read it.

"Future son in law."Mark read loudly. 

"Well maybe one day."I said and started to unwrap the box. It was a box tapped up.

"Yes a box."I joke. Mark rolled his eyes and I grabbed my pocket knife I took down with me. I pulled out two shirts one shirt about my size and a little shirt sized for a tiny baby. My shirt said

Top of the mornin to ya.

I laughed slightly and then looked at the babies.

And the rest of the day to you.

I started laughing at how cute it was.

"What is it?"Mark asked I show him the shirts. He laughed as well.

"That's adorable."Mark said. We finished all the presents and cleaned up. And now Mark and I are watching a movie.

"Merry Christmas Jack."Mark said.

"Merry Christmas Mark."I said back.