Chapter 5

Jack pov
Beep
Beep

I slowly open my eyes to a white room filled with electrical equipment.

"Jack?"Mark asked.

"Mark?"I asked back looking around the room. I finally see him next to me.

"Hey Jack."He said happily. I smile weakly.

"How long have been out out for?"I asked.

"Well pax starts in like,"Mark looks at his phone."in 12 hours."

"Oh." I say. I look at his face, his expression looked like he had a lot of questions, I really don't want to answer but I'm going to have two.

"Why didn't you tell me?"Mark asked quietly.

"I didn't want you too know."I answer.

"Why?"He asked."You could have died, and I don't know what I would do if I set you back to Ireland and he hurt you more or worse kill you."

"You live on with your life."I replied. He gave a sad look.

"Jack."He sighed sadly. I hate seeing him upset, I hate putting him through that.

"I'm sorry."I mumbled.

"For what?"He asked.

"For everything, having some strange man come into your house and take your friend into a room and almost kill him."I sniffled, sorry this is an emotional subject.

"It wasn't your fault."He said wiping my tears that are slowly falling.

"Yes it is, if I had balls I would have left him sooner, I wouldn't be pregnant with HIS child, he wouldn't have ever come to your house and break your stuff or, maybe you never have met me this wouldn't have.."I stopped in the middle of my sentence, because his soft lips touched my all cut and cracked lips.

"There Jack, I couldn't be happier, when I first met you I was like this guy is funny, when we started to play games together I knew we were going to be best friends."He states.

"Yeah."I say.

"Yup, and once I said you were bi, I started to have feelings, you having a boyfriend didn't help, and once I saw you in person, that's when I fell in love."He contiued.

"What about when you found out about my baby?"I asked.

"I was jealous, but then I was like I'm going to the best uncle Markimoo ever."He said. I laugh at his goofy face.

"Anyways I know you just got of a horrible relationship, that's the last thing you want to be in, but just know I won't be surprised if you..."I cut him off his sentence and kiss him again.

"I'll take that as a yes."He said, face red with happiness.

Knock knock

"Ohh Jack your awake, just in time I brought you your sonograms."She said. She handed me little black and white pictures with my tiny baby on it.

"I'll inform the doctor."She said and left. I stare at the blob in the form of a baby.

"He sure is cute."Mark said.

"Well, she could be yours."I suggest.

"What you mean?"He asked.

"Are you willing to be the other father of my child?"I asked. His face lit up like lights on Christmas eve.

"I'm gonna be Daddy Markimoo?"He asked happily.

"If you want to."I say. And that ended with another deep kiss.

"Yes, yes, yes."He said happily. "I love you." I haven't heard those words on forever.

"I love you too."I say.

1 month later

I press record on my carmera, it was time to tell them what's going on.

'Bold for Jack italics for Mark'

Top of the mornin to ya laddies and today, I moved. Well I didn't move today I moved like a week ago.

Yup all the way to LA. LA you might ask well my boyfriend lives here.

Hey guys. Mark walks in camera view.

Yup, you guys have been waiting a long time for this, septiplier is real.

This is one of the reasons why my videos arn't going up as much right now, it will be back to normal soon.

What else is new, that's right. Remember how I said in my draw my life I said I could have babies.

I found out that we are going to be dads. I pull out a sonogram from last apointment.

See septibabyplier. I then stood up and lifted up my shirt to expose my tiny baby bump.

That baby is right here. Anyways I found out about two months ago Mark found out last month, and now I'm officially three months.

I finished off the video later.

I sit on the couch reading the comments.

Yay finally

Septibabyplier!

Love ya guys.

Thank go.

Next is marriage *cough* Mark*cough*

I laugh at the last comment and contiued to read through. There was only a couple of hate comments, didn't really care that much all I know is I'm finally going to start my family with the man I love.