Epilogue Part One

SupermansPOV
It was over..... the chaos had passed.... it seemed as if everything went back to normal....
The first thing I did went I got back home... was visit Lois... She embraced me in a hug crying, telling me how much she had missed me when I was gone. I felt at ease that she knew I was back, and that I would never leave her ever again. A funeral service was being held for Bruce, I, of course showed up... Wondering if anyone else would.
IronMansPOV
I was back home, back in New York. I guess the first thing on my mind was to visit shield and see how everyone was doing. Hawkeye and Nick Fury were there to greet me on the Helicarrier. We caught up on old times. And talked about the events that had happened. Apparently they told me there was a funeral service being held for Bruce... I went to attend.
Lex'sPOV
I sat there in the dark hiding in the corner, he was here... he wanted to feast upon my corpse... when he was done tearing me to shreds... I had guards covering each entrance, it didn't stop him:

 I had guards covering each entrance, it didn't stop him:

One by one he took them all out...he caught me cowering in the corner... he grabbed a hold of my neck and then... I woke up, I got out of my bed and looked outside my cell. I would never stop having these Nightmares... Not until I knew he was dead for sure... Not until I knew he wouldn't come for me...
WonderwomansPOV
As I watched the casket being lowered into the earths depths, I didn't cry... I just stood there unmoving... I felt sadness yes, but I also felt a heavy weight being lifted off of my shoulders. As if I knew he was happy where he was now... Everyone we grew to know over the past year was there... they all were either crying or saluting the fallen hero. He chose to be buried in front of his parents mansion, so they could embrace him in their arms again. I knew he was at peace... I knew everything was at peace... I drew my hands into the ground beneath me and threw the first patch of dirt upon his grave...
ThirdPersonPOV
What none of the Heroes that attended the funeral knew... is that when the first patch of soil touched the casket... It started to rise..........................
So that's the first part of the Epilogue! Stay tuned for Part two! Sphinx 98