*Not a chapter* BTS and Update

THIS IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING.

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ya girl, Em. So, you may have noticed that this isn't a new chapter :(

Now, I have a lot of things to address. First, PLOT HOLES!

It has been drawn to my attention through a kind reader commenting and also through me being a vain ass bitch and rereading my story in class today, that there are a few plot holes. As a writer, it's very strange to experience this from the other side and I often struggle with inconsistency.

IMPORTANT: This story is NOT EDITED. When I finish it, I will go back through and edit the entire thing, most likely rewriting many chapters and little bits and pieces. Until then, yes, there might be plot holes. Sorry about that.

1) ALLIE. So, in one of the first chapters it says that she is in Slytherin, when in fact she is in Gryffindor. This is because, as I mentioned in one of my early Author's Notes, Allie was originally in Slytherin until I changed it.

2) Students from other houses. So, in a few scenes Julian, a Hufflepuff, is in the Gryffindor common room. This hasn't been pointed out as a mistake but I just wanted to address that- yes, in this HP book, students are allowed in other house common rooms besides their own, as long as they don't know the password. You get me?

3) AU. I have mentioned once or twice that this story is an AU, when in fact it isn't. This story takes place in the Harry Potter universe, but I have added in my own original characters as well as veering away from the original plot. Also, scenes that are in this book WILL NOT BE WRITTEN EXACTLY AS IT IS IN THE BOOKS/ MOVIES. I will not be rewatching the scenes and copying down the dialogue unless it is crucial. If I can't remember a detail, I will try to find out through Wikia or asking a friend, but I will not stress out about the location of a room on campus if I do not know. Just an example.

4) Remus. SO a while ago I stated that not much had changed between Vee and Remus when she found out about his lycanthropy, except for 'this one big thing'. I decided to omit this big thing that I had written out from the plot because if you haven't noticed, THIS BOOK IS REALLY FUCKING COMPLICATED. I'll get to that in a minute.

5) THE SQUAD knowing about Vee and Lee's parents. I haven't made this known yet, but yes, Julian, Allie, Angie, Harry, Hermione and Ron already know about the Jordan twins parents. I may write this scene/scenes in later but for now, please assume that they told them. It's important to me that all the emotional and secret revealing stuff isn't just with Fred/ George. That's why it's so difficult- because every time something happens I have to write in them telling everyone else, and their reactions, so sometimes I don't. This is one of those times.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER PLOT HOLES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW EITHER IN THE PLACE IT OCCURS, OR RIGHT HERE.

Next, things I need to mention.

Basically, because this plot is so complicated, I find it difficult to keep up to date with mentioning things. SO HERE'S UR CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE FOLKS! I've made a list of things that I haven't mentioned recently, and you guys basically get to choose which of these things I write about. Comment on the ones you think I need to add in:

1) more JulianxAllie (not full scenes of just them most likely, but scenes where their seperate plot progresses)

2) GeorgexAngie (again, not full scenes of just them)

3) Quidditch (I know, I'm going to write more of this in)

4) More plot PoA stuff (AKA less of Vee whining about being a fuckin badass fox and more Harry and PoA plot)

5) Remus

6) Jupiter (Allie's younger brother)

7) Vee and Fred fluff/ their relationship

8) Vee and Fred smut ??? is that something people would want to read??? idk

9) Kiki and Nori, the owls!!!!!

10) ANYTHING ELSE I'VE MISSED

Okay, lastly, I have a few dedications to people who have voted, commented, and helped me out on this story. Bless you all.

1) @weasleyaesthetic for being an a+ reader and making me laugh at your reactions to the chapters. Also, for recommending me in your HP Fanfic book! PS thanks for spotting my plot holes and telling me what you like and reading my A'Ns!

2) @pinkraine13 for sensing my Wolfstar in chapter 5, and also just commenting and voting and stuff!!

3) ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO COMMENT AND VOTE AND READ THIS IN GENERAL!1

AND YES I HOPE I WILL HAVE A NEW CHAPTER UP SOON I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!!! Be prepared for a kind of emotional next chapter- I'm really busy right now and haven't had time to finish it yet, but hopefully it will be soon.

SONG: City of Stars from the La La Land soundtrack. Amazing piano. Amazing vocals. Catchy tune. Incredible. Iconic. 10/10. ps. everyone go see La La Land right now okay thanks

-Em

**

1.23.17