23. slut

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Angie exclaims, clapping her hands together.

We're sitting on my bed and Allie and I's dorm, which I just found out has actually been called Greer for a while. Angie's dorm is called Kenna. Who knew? Anyway, I just told them I slept with Fred during our study break- which, realistically, is all we've done so far.

"Babe!" Allie coos, hugging me tightly. "I don't know whether to smile or throw up!"

I laugh. "well, please don't throw up," I say to her. I hear the door click shut and I look up, but I'm fairly certain it's just the wind so I ignore it.

"So," Angie says, leaning back on the bed and folding her hands behind her head. "What was it like?"

I sigh, thinking back to how it felt. "Weird at first, and then really good," I say honestly.

The pair of them giggle. "Well, good for you," Angie says.

"What about you guys? Have you done it?" I ask.

"I've had sex before, but not with George," Angie says. "We've done other stuff."

"Hey, I wonder something," Allie says, lying on the bed and twiddling her quill thoughtfully. "So, Fred and George are identical, right?"

"Duh," Angie and I say in unison.

"Is... all of them identical?" Allie asks suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

Angie and I collapse into fits of laughter, and when we can control ourselves, we look at each other. I hold out my hands a number of inches apart, glance at it to check it's correct, and then nod. Angie does the same, and when we compare our hands, they're the same. "Well, damn, they are identical," I say.

"Merlin's beard," Allie says, getting up to look at their hands. "Colour me impressed."

"What about you, A?" Angie asks, lying on her stomach and propping her head up with her hands. "How's Julian?"

She blushes a little. "I-I uh..."

"It's okay, Allie, don't feel the need to tell us," I say comfortingly.

"No, it's not that, it's just... well, I don't know," she admits, playing with her fingers.

"What do you mean?" I ask, sitting up. "You mean he hasn't tried anything?"

"Well, yes, we've made out more than once, of course," she says. "But it's not that he doesn't want to, it's that I do."

"That's so okay, Allie," Angie replies immediately. "It's cool to save yourself."

"It's not that I'm saving myself," she begins. "It's just..."

"What is it, Allie?" I ask.

"I, um, don't want to have sex?" she says, phrasing it like a question. "I mean, I think the muggles call it 'asexual' or something like that, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm not interested in a sexual relationship."

"I completely support you in that," Angie says, and I nod in agreement. "But have you told Julian about that? I mean, it's Julian here."

"Actually, I have," she says, tilting her chin up slightly. "He said he's okay with that."

"Are we talking about the same Julian here?" I ask, a little incredulously. "Tall, blonde-ish, kind of an ass to people he doesn't know, ex-player?"