Interview Of A Lifetime

As always, requests are always open.
Song- A Thousand Years
Artist- Christina Perri

    You sighed as you glanced at your reflection in the mirror. You had been stressing out over an interview for weeks now. You were a big time interviewer and writer, you had found out a few weeks ago that you're going to be interviewing Thirty Seconds To Mars. The stress was because you had the slightest of interest for the lead singer, Jared Leto. You had applied your normal makeup, but added the "extra" concealer to hide the dark bags under your eyes from lack of sleep . You glanced at yourself in the mirror. You looked decent. You were glad this was only a private interview for an article, right? A knock was heard at the door. You were interrupted by your thoughts. You stood from the couch and answered it.

    "Hi!" You ushered the band inside and urged them to sit. You closed the door behind you and made your way to your spot. You sat on the plush sofa while taking out your questions. They all stared at you with eager eyes, waiting for you to speak. "I would like to thank you so much for coming," you flashed your perfect, white teeth. They all smirked back at you. You brought your hand up to touch your cheek to hide the blush.

    "I would like to thank you for having us," Jared commented. You met his eyes and lost yourself. You cleared your throat and continued.

    "So, these aren't my questions. I had a little help from your fans on Twitter." Your eyes scanned the first question written on your card. "So, first question what is  your favorite position?" You had to make sure you read the question correctly. You eyed them, patiently waiting for an answer.

"On top," Tomo answered. You all gaped at him. His hand covered his mouth as he looked of to the side. You raised your eyebrows and a smile formed on your lips.

"I don't think I need your answers," you joked. Jared and Shannon nodded in agreement. "I did not collect these questions!" You said while laughing. They all joined you and you continued. "Okay, have you ever hooked up with anyone while on tour?" You squinted your eyes. "Why are these so dirty?"

"I have." Jared spoke up. You looked at him in shock. Your hand met your chest. He scoffed. "Yeah, it's not a big deal." He said as his eyes traced over every inch of your body. Suddenly you felt insecure. Was it because of him? It couldn't be. You crossed your legs and finished up the questions.

"Who's your biggest inspiration?" Shannon itched his chin as he thought.

"I think it'd have to be Jared and my mom. They've done great things in their lifetime and they are truly inspiring people." You nodded. You pointed at him.

"I think I'll have to agree with you on that one," you said smiling at Jared. His cheeks turned a rosy red color.

"Last one, what has been the biggest achievement of your careers." You were saddened the interview was almost over. You had enjoyed every second with these guys and you didn't know if you'd ever see them again.

"I think the way we've learned to make other people smile." Jared finished. The other two nodded in agreement. You glanced at your watch.

"I think our time is up." You stood from the couch and started for the door. Tomo and Shannon said their goodbyes. Jared had stayed.

"Do you need help cleaning up?" You straightened your papers putting them into a folder.

"No, I think I'm good. I'll walk you out?" You suggested. He nodded and you two continued to exit the building. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach, the electricity between you two. You had never in a million years have thought you'd actually feel this way about a boy. You stopped at your car. Jared pulled you in for a hug. He pulled out of the hug. Before he let go of you, he gave you a piece of paper.

"Here, I need to see you again." He gave you the paper, you scribbled down your number. He took the number and gave you one last hug before letting you go."Y/N, wait for the call." He smiled at you. You drove home with a shit eating grin on your face and couldn't wait for the call.