Birthday Surprise

As always, requests are always open
Song- Unconditionally
Artist- Katy Perry
Requested by jaredsputa happy birthday, love.

    You smiled as you awoke to the aroma of delicious food. You climbed out of bed and stretched. Another year older. You ran down the stairs.

"Jared!" You yelled, excitedly while jumping up and down. He turned to look back at you then returned his attention to the food. You ran up and hugged him from behind.

"Someone's excited." He said while flipping a pancake. You stood on your tiptoes and leaned into his shoulder, watching him cook.

"Vegan?" You questioned, you held back a laugh. To tease Jared, you'd always ask if the food was vegan. He slid the last pancake onto the plate and turned around. He held the spatula in the air and had a 'hero' look on his face.

"Vegan pancakes, or death!" He yelled. He scooped you up and you squealed. Your butt felt the cushion of the couch in the den. "Breakfast in bed, my love," he said kissing your cheek. Moments later, he was back with the delicious food. The pancakes made your mouth water. They were topped with berries and syrup, your favorite. He sat next to you while turning on the television. It was your favorite movie.

"Thank you babe," you said while blowing him a kiss. He 'caught' it and placed his hand on his cheek. You two continued your breakfast in a comfortable silence.

****

The last, soft curl fell off of the iron. You made your way downstairs to see Jared taking  off his jacket. He turned around.

    "Damn, baby girl. Who knew you could look so damn good on your birthday?" You smiled. You were under your soft, silky robe. He started walking towards you and you turned away, slowly swaying your hips. He followed, eager to love his woman. You abruptly turned around.

    "Ah, ah, no touching." He placed his hands on your shoulders.

    "But it's your birthday, you're the one who should be pleased." He smirked, you returned it. You crossed your arms over your chest. You ran your hands down his arms, you held his hands.

    "Yes, but who just spent hours at the studio?" He looked into your eyes.

    "Me." You nodded.

    "Yes, that's right, now follow me." He followed you into your bathroom where there was a beautiful setting. One you hadn't expected, being home all day, you were puzzled. He stepped in front of you.

"I know a guy," he winked. "Now follow me." He led you into the bathroom. The tub had the most beautiful red roses floating on its surface, candles were placed on the edge, it was beautiful. He untied your robe and it slid off of you. Jared helped you into the tub and you sat. You felt him tie your hair into an elastic.

"Thank you," you felt the water move as he stepped in. You leaned forward, staring into each other's eyes. His hands left goosebumps as he traced the lower. You gripped his hands before he could go further.

    "Turn around," he commanded. You turned and saw a big, beautiful diamond in front of you. Your hands covered your mouth. You felt his lips at your ear. "So, is that a yes?" His hot, breath made your skin crawl. You gave him the box and looked at him, waiting. He looked confused.

    "Jared, put the damn ring on my finger!" You smiled. Shannon and Tomo came bursting in through the door. You covered your chest.

    "Did Y/N say yes?" Shannon asked. You held up your left hand, flipping them off.

    "We should go!" Tomo yelled, dragging Shannon with him. You looked at Jared.

    "I thought they left." He looked at you innocently. You kissed his lips.

    "I love you. This is the best birthday ever." He wrapped his arms around you and didn't let go.