Cosplay Is Fun

As always, requests are always open
Song- You Don't Own Me
Artist- Lesley Gore

You applied the finishing touches to your makeup. The last product applied was your lipstick. You took your finger and smudged the red lipstick. Your gloved hand grabbed your bat and you were out the door. The convention was in the hotel you were staying at, also known as Comic-Con. You Don't Own Me blared through the speakers as you entered the venue. People stopped and stared in awe.

    "Oh my gosh! Are you Margot Robbie, or do you look a lot like her?" A girl also dressed as Harley asked. You laughed.

    "No, and thank you so much!" She pulled out her phone. You pulled your gun out of your holster and gave it to her to hold. She grinned at you. "Yes, you can have a picture." You smiled. Her friend snapped a picture of you two. You gave her a hug and she was on her way. You tucked the gun back in its place. You were on your way to go to the Suicide Squad panel and you were so excited. You had on your little meet and great pass around your neck.

    "Hi, I'm sorry, but my daughter would like to take a photo with you." You smiled and nodded at the lady. Her daughter was in a cute Harley costume.

    "Oh no, don't be sorry." You knelt down. "What's your name sweetie?" She looked st you shyly.

    "Libby," you grinned.

    "What a beautiful name! Do you want to hold my bat?" She smiled and nodded. You gave her your bat and took out your gun posing. Her mom snapped the photo.

    "What do you say, Libby?" Her mom scolded. She gave you your bat.

    "Thank you, Harley!" You smiled and looked down on her.

    "No. Thank you, Harley!" You turned to look at your phone and opened social media. "Hey guys! I'm at the convention and I'm so excited!" You flipped the camera so it pointed at the stage. "Wish me luck!" Waiting for the panel was so much fun. You took pictures with many people and many Harley's. The audience cheered as the stars of the show walked onto stage.

"I think Jared really kicked everyone to a new level." Everyone cheered as the panel ended. A security guard approached you.

"Miss, could you come with me?" You nodded and followed him. He took your arm and led you through you crowd and backstage. The cast was there. That all looked up. The guard left you.

"Hello." You said awkwardly. They waved.

"Come join us, Harley!" Margot scooted over on the couch and you sat down. Jared was intensely staring at you. Well, this was going to be fun.

    "You made all of your cosplay?" Margot exclaimed. You nodded and smiled.

    "Yes, I did!" She just stared with wide eyes.

    "How long did it take? Everything is so movie accurate! I'm impressed!" Jared piped up. You eyed him.

    "I just graduated high school, and over the summer I tried getting as much information as possible to be ready by the screening, so three months." He rubbed his chin.

    "Wow." He smiled at you and his warm fingers landed on your thigh. You blushed.

"I think I should be going," you looked at your phone. "It's getting late." They said their goodbyes, but one in particular followed you out.

"Y/N, wait." You turned, it was Jared. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked in the Joker voice. He leaned in and kissed you. You immediately kissed back. He pulled away. "See you around," he was turning away.

"You can come with me." You grabbed his hand and ran to your room.

You pulled the sheets over your body as you yawned. Jared was sitting up in bed.

"Something wrong?" You asked. He showed you the photo of you two kissing. "Shit." You exclaimed.

"No. I'm totally fine with you being in my life, forever."