Expecting

As always, requests are always open.
Song- Hurricane
Artist- Thirty Seconds To Mars

You tossed and turned in your sleep, you felt like you were going to vomit. You've had enough of whatever was going on with you and sat up in bed. You glanced to your right, Jared wasn't in his place. You went to the bathroom and when nothing happened, you felt defeated. This had been going on for a couple of days now and you honestly felt like sticking your fingers down your throat. You washed your hands and went to the kitchen. Feeling sick and food cravings had been going on the last couple days too. You saw Jared there with his notebook. He'd been trying to write a song and was going nowhere with it. Everyone including, you, Shannon, Tomo, and Constance tried to help. His label was expecting him to be done on Wednesday, which was in a couple of days. You got a glass of water, he still hadn't noticed you. You walked behind him and placed a hand on his back. It was four in the morning.

"Baby, how long have you been awake?" He blinked a few times and rubbed his tired eyes. He looked at you and you gave him a look of sadness. "Do you want some help?" He nodded. You looked at the sheet of paper with one line scribbled on to it.

No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave.

    "Okay, how does it go?" He opened his dry mouth to sing. You shoved the glass of water towards him and he accepted. He drank the whole glass. He opened his mouth and sang it to you. You liked what was going and decided to add another line. You thought for a minuet and came up with the perfect line. "What about," you smiled and he knew you were going to sing. You had the voice of an angel. "No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe?" You sang. He nodded and wrote that on the paper. "Now,  can we go back to bed and work on this later in the morning."

    "Yes," he took your hand as you two walked upstairs to your loving bed. You didn't get much sleep because you actually threw up a few times. Jared held your hair back as you finished. "Are you okay?" He asked with worry in his eyes. You played with your wedding ring, twirling it around your finger.

"I'm not sure," you said. He sighed and helped you up. He grabbed your toothbrush and the toothpaste and got that for you. You brushed your teeth and went right back to bed. You snuggled into Jared's chest. Sleeping was difficult because all you could think about was the last time you had sex, which it wasn't long ago. You closed your eyes and tried forgetting.

In the morning you were again alone in bed. You heard voices downstairs that you recognized. You walked down the stairs to see Shannon, Tomo, and Constance.

    "Hey," you said yawning. You stretched your arms. They waved.

    "We finished the song!" Jared ran out of the bathroom and picked you up, twirling you around. You kissed his soft lips.

    "Really? Babe, that's awesome!" He set you down and you fell to the floor, clutching your stomach you yelled out in pain. He crouched and held up your shoulders.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He looked at his mother for help. She rushed over and crouched beside you. She rubbed your shoulder as you cried out in pain.

"Jared, I know this is not something a mother doesn't want to know, but when was the last time you two?" She trailed off. Jared's eyes widened. He ran a hand through his hair.

"So, you're saying she's pregnant?" He asked. She nodded.

"She could be, but I don't know why she would be having these problems." They didn't notice Shannon and Tomo had run out of the house to get the car. Jared helped you stand and you collapsed in his arms. He held you up and took you to the car. Tears were running down your face as you pulled up to the hospital. Jared carried you inside the hospital. He was helped right away.

"Sir, what's wrong?" A nurse approached him. She obviously knew who you two were. Her hand was on your shoulder. A tear slid down Jared's face.

"I don't know. My mother suggested she might be pregnant." He said. She nodded and went to get a gurney. You were laid down and wheeled away.

    "Jared!" You yelled as you felt another pain. Nurses and doctors were on either side of you, but he followed. Shannon, Tomo, and Constance watched the door close with worried looks on their faces.

You and Jared were sitting alone in the white room. Silence filled the air besides the beating of your heart. Constance was right, you were expecting a child. The abdominal pain was from stress about everything. The baby, Jared's song.

"What did you name the song?" You asked out of the blue. He sat on the couch with his head resting in his hands.

"Hurricane." He stated. You smiled at him.

"Jared," you sang. He stood and walked over to you. You placed his hand on your flat tummy. "This will be our little hurricane." He smiled and nodded. He kissed your tummy and you ruffled his hair. The door swung open, it was your mom and dad. "Mommy," she hugged you. "Dad," he hugged you.

"What's wrong?" Your father asked. You smiled at him while taking Jared's hand.

"And then there were three," Jared said. Your parents were confused at first, but soon got it. The rest of the night was filled with celebration and a million, possible baby names.