Wedding Bells

As always, requests are always open.
Song- The Girl
Artist- City And Colour

You fluttered your eyes open to see your bridesmaids surrounding you with smiles plastered on their faces. You sat up and smiled back at them. You rubbed the tiredness from your eyes and yawned.

"Hey," your best friend scolded. "No yawning or being tired on your wedding day." The girls giggled and pulled you out of bed. You stumbled, but caught yourself before being practically thrown into the shower.

"It's cold in here!" You screamed. Their laughs echoed off the walls of the bathroom. You peeked out the side of the curtain. One friend in particular smirked at you. "Whatever you're going to say Margot, say it." You laughed. She sipped her sangria and crossed her legs.

"Turn the knob," you turned it carefully. You made sure not to burn yourself. "There, is that better?" She smirked. You nodded before getting back to your shower.

"Y/N," your mother sang. You turned the knob off and were given a towel. You dried off and put your robe on. You stepped out of the bathroom, fresh. Constance was also with her. Your mother pulled you into a hug, Constance was next. She looked at you with tears in her eyes. You had to blink yours away. You hugged her back. "Let's get you ready," she ushered your girls out of the suite into the next room. You sat down and waited for your mother and soon to be mother in law to get you ready. "We just visited Jared and his clan." You rolled your eyes playfully at your mothers words. She loved Jared, also joking around too.

"How is he?" You asked as she brushed your damp hair. You saw Constance nod in the mirror. "He's okay?" You asked worried.

"He's fine, dear." Constance replied. She rested her hand on your shoulder. You let out a breath you've been holding and let her do your makeup. As she finished the makeup, your mother finished your hair. It had been in soft curls with two braids from the front that met in the middle of your head. Your makeup was beautiful, but subtle enough for a wedding. You had to catch your breath. You couldn't believe this day was here.

"You look so damn beautiful!" Your mom cried out. Your girls rushed into the room. They all stared at you with wide eyes. You turned around. They were all ready. Their beautiful dresses fit them perfectly as well as their makeup and hair.

"Guys!" You got up from the chair and rushed to them. They embraced you.

"Your turn!" Your best friend yelled. You stepped into your gown. It fit perfectly and was beautiful. "Breathtaking, Y/N! You're so lucky to have a guy like Jared." She looked at you with happy eyes. You hugged her and viewed yourself. The lace was beautiful. You were embraced. You glanced at the clock.

"Oh shit! We've gotta go!" You yelled. Everyone cheered and you all piled into the limo. The venue you chosen was more beautiful than it was when you arrived. It was an outdoor garden with exotic flowers everywhere. Your heart was beating as you stepped out of the limo. You looked around. All of your guests were in their seats ready to start. This was the first time you've seen Jared in two weeks. "Mommy," you walked up to her. She had tears in her eyes. You hugged her tightly.

"Go get married." She said sternly. You both laughed at the joke. Your mother was giving her only daughter, her only child away. You nodded and went to stand in line with your girls. The music you chose started to chorus throughout the venue. Your best friend started with Shannon, then the next with Tomo. All down the line they went with Jared's friends. Then, it was you. Your father had passed in a tragic accident long ago, so you went solo down the aisle. Your friends and family stood as you grinned. By the time you reached Jared, your cheeks hurt so much from smiling. He took your hands and smiled at you. You let a tear slip down your face. He kissed your forehead and wiped it away. Everyone awed. You two giggled and proceeded.

"If you'd like to say your vows," the priest announced. Jared was up first.

"Y/N," he said. His voice was shaky. "I can't believe this day has come. I never imagined myself with a girl as wonderful, smart, talented, and as fucking beautiful as you are." Your mother scolded at his language. You met his eyes as he said his words from memory. He wiped a tear from his face. "I'm so lucky you ventured into my life when you did because I was a wreck. You helped me in ways that I didn't know were possible. I won't forget the day you said 'I love you' because we all know I didn't have the balls." The crowd chuckled. "I love you so," he paused looking at your mother. She smiled at him wanting him to continue. "I love you so so much. I cannot wait to make many more memories with you." Everyone cheered. You grinned at him. You had yours written down on paper. Your left hand took his hand.

"Well, now I don't feel that great because I have paper," everyone laughed at your comment. "No, I'm kidding. I feel more than great." You starts reading your real vows. Time flew by as you finished. Everyone cheered and clapped. Jared had tears streaming down his face as well as you. The rings were given and you both said those two words at the same time. You slid the rings on your fingers. You grinned at each other preparing the two words that would change your life.

"I do."