Gucci Guilty

As always, requests are always open.
Song- Heartburn
Artist- Wafia

    You sit patiently on the couch having a conversation with Alessandro Michale, the director of the commercial you were in. A women stepped in the room. She spoke with an Italian accent that was so beautiful, it made you feel weak even though you were from France. You didn't speak that much English, considering you did most of your work in your hometown, Paris.

    "Mr. Alessandro, he is here and would like to talk to you. Y/N," she said gesturing out the door. "Come with me," she smiled. You returned the favor and walked out with her. You hadn't met Jared Leto yet and you were beyond excited. Alessandro had chosen you personally to be in the commercial. You brushed passed Jared as he entered. You and him smelled of the perfume which made you melt. You followed the nice girl to your makeup station and you were given a light touch of makeup. The clothes you wore was in the Gucci line, it made you feel excited to be apart of this. You eyed yourself in the mirror. Jared came up behind you.

"You look pretty. Perfect if I say so myself." He looked at you. You looked him in the eye and smiled. "Do you know much English?" He asked. You shook your head no.

"I do most of my work in France. I haven't learned a lot?" You questioned yourself if those were the right words. He laughed at your attempt.

"Well, I think you speak mighty fine English, Y/N." He chuckled. You joined him. Alessandro poked his head in the room.

    "You two, come on." He motioned for you guys to follow him. You obeyed and followed him to the first scene. You were draped in a sheer curtain staring right at Jared. It was a hard duty because you would get lost in his eyes. "Action!" You twirled yourself out of the curtain and walked toward him complying your actions. "Cut!" Alessandro stopped you when this scene was over. "Y/N, okay. Now I want you to be completely naked." Your eyes widened at the word. Completely naked? "Don't be frightened, you'll look great." He winked. Jared noticed you're uncomfortable and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"He told me I have to be naked too, so don't worry," he winked. You just stood straighter and walked out of his sight to change.

    Does he like me? You asked yourself.

    No, he flirts with every girl. You remember your good friend told you that one fact. You slipped out of the dress. You were bare. A robe was handed to you and you went to do the next scene. It was in a warm bathtub, full of water. You stepped in and sat hugging yourself, hiding yourself. Jared came next, and he was right, he was completely naked. No robe or anything. You were staring until he caught you. He didn't say anything and stepped in and sat down like you. You two were close, so close to kiss, but that was not to happen yet.

    "Action!" You wrapped your arms around his neck as you pulled yourself closer. He placed his soft hands on your cheek and pulled you even closer. His lips attached to yours and you were stunned at first but kissed him back. Alessandro didn't know what to say or do. He just watched as you two made up the scene yourself. Jared pulled away grabbing your wrists and inhaling your scent. You two made up your own scenes the rest of the week you were here.

    On Friday, you were packing your bag. You made sure to be quiet because Jared was sleeping. You wipe a single tear that has fallen down your face. You were to go back to France and Jared back to the States. You zipped your suitcase and laid beside him. He opened his gorgeous eyes and looked st you with worry on his face.

    "Y/N, are you okay? Was the sex that good?" He joked with you. You sat up and straddled his lap. His hands grabbed your hips, moving you where you needed him most. Where he needed you most. After what just happened you lay beside him catching your breath. "Is this because we're going separate ways?" He asked. You nodded.  The rest of the night not a word was said.

    At the airport you sat at your gate listening to your favorite song, Heartburn. You realized how much the lyrics played out yours and Jared's fling. You hadn't fallen in love with a man, you had only fallen in to him. Yes, he was boyfriend material, husband material for all that matter, but you didn't love him. And he felt the same way.