Waiting On Three Men

As always, requests are always open.
Song- Waiting Game
Artist- Banks
Based off of a restaurant named Dicks Last Resort.

    You wiped your forehead with the back of your hand. You were very busy at the restaurant you worked at. You rushed from table to table, trying not to spill piping plates of delicious food all over. You swiped your tip off of the empty table and told a bus boy to clean it up. He obeyed and hurried to his job. You took a drink from your water bottle and rested on a stool.

    "Y/N, get back to work!" Your friend joked. He wiped the inside of a glass. You took another drink of water. You'd been been very frugal with your money over the two years you've been working here. You were trying to save enough money to pay for the acting college you wanted to study at.

    "No one to serve," you winked at him. He poked his chin in the direction of the table that was dirty minutes before. You rolled your eyes as you stood up. He just smiled as you walked away. You approached the table and had to do a double take. Jared Leto, his brother, and Tomo sat before you. You grinned. "Hi, welcome to Molly's, what can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have water," Jared said. The other two nodded their heads in agreement. You didn't bother writing it down on your paper, you'd remember. You walked past Josh, your friend.

"You didn't say it was Jared Leto!" You poked your tongue out at him. He just chuckled and handed a man his drink. You went in the kitchen and got the water. You were in and out in seconds. You set the water down in front of them. You threw their straws at them. "I realized I forgot to mention, we treat you badly because it's fun," they laughed as they listened to you say the normal routine. "We act like dicks because, well, we are dicks. Most of us decided to pop a Molly before this, hence the name Molly's." Their cheeks were red from laughing so hard. You scribbled down their orders. "Later bitches," you rushed past your friend again.

    "Hey, Y/N!" He yelled at you. You turned around knowing what he'd say. "Get that number from the guy at your table! Maybe you two can-" you cut him off.

    "Okay! Enough of that, there's kids here!" Everyone joined in laughing. Kids hollered, but they knew nothing of what he meant. You rolled your eyes and gave the order to the cooks. You walked back to the table with some homemade paper hats. "All over twenty-one? Correct?" You looked at them. They all nodded.

"Yes. Way over twenty-one!" Tomo shouted. You rolled your eyes and looked at them. You were the best with your snarky comments. You made them move there water and wipe up the remaining spots. You set the hat on the table and began writing. You started with Jared. You placed the hat on his head. His friend and his brother threw their heads back laughing.

"I really hope the Viagra works!!" Shannon laughed. "Holy shit! That's great!" Jared rolled his eyes.

    "I thought you guys were supposed to be insulting. I feel zilch percent of insult, none really." He grinned at you.

    "Is that so?" You gave his hat to Tomo, which made them laugh, leaving you to come up with a great insult for Shannon and Jared. You leaned over the table. You stuck it on his freshly cut hair, smiling at your handy work.

    "I choke on bubbles? Really Y/N?" You made up Jared's  hat. Shannons jaw dropped. "What does it say," Jared asked.

    "I'm bubbles." Tomo and Shannon started dying of laughter. You simply walked away to get their food.

    After a long day of work you sat at the bar with a beer. You felt a hand on your shoulder, it was Jared's. You turned around and smiled.

    "Long day of insulting people?" He asked as he sat down beside you. You nodded taking a swig.

    "Yeah. The food good?" He nodded. He looked kind of sad. "You okay?" He gave you a week smile.

    "I'm on tour, so I can't stay long, but I really like you." You blushed. You took his hand. "Oh, and I wasn't lying."

    "About what?"

    He pushed you against the bar kissing you deeply. "You know what."