SOL...YWMA [Ch. 17]

Sooner or Later...You'll Want Me Again

Previously: "So when are you going to tie the knot?" Quentin asked me. "As soon as I find the love of my life," I mumbled. "Who knows, maybe Mark James will become the love of your life," Andrea says. "So, tell me more about this girlfriend of yours," I say to Cory. I remember him saying they have an off and on relationship, which basically says that they actually like each other a lot. "She's...fun," Cory answers, short and simple.

WARNING: This chapter contains some sexual content that may not be suitable for children under a certain age...

Chapter 17

After our little group left the wedding cake place, wow I already forgot the name of it, we all decided to head back to Courtney's house. The bride and groom decided on the traditional white cake for the wedding reception, much to Cory's dismay. He really did like that marbled, mint cake.

As of right now, Cory and I are riding in his car. Cory is currently talking away on his phone to someone. I don't know who it is, but it must be interesting seeing that he's throwing out little flirting remarks. Ugh, how did I get myself in this predicament? If I knew he was going to be talking on his phone I would've gotten in the car with the others.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset at the fact that he's talking, well flirting with someone; I'm upset at the fact that I have to listen to it. If there's anything that can work my nerve, it is being in the car with someone, and that person is talking on their phone the entire time. I mean...seriously?!

It leaves me to having to find something, anything, to entertain myself with. I'd turn on the radio, but then it'll make it hard for him to hear on the phone...which would be rude of me, right? Yes, that'll be rude. I sighed. What the hell is there to do...?

I then got an idea. I pulled out my phone. I outstretched it with its face facing me so I could see the picture as I'm taking it. I made a silliest face I could muster and took the picture. I heard a chuckle come from Cory, but decided it must've been because his phone buddy said something funny.

I uploaded the picture to my social network and captioned it: This is what I do when boredom reaches its peak. I then clicked send, and the picture was officially posted. Before I even had time to put my phone down, it started buzzing from all the likes and comments people were giving me. The majority of them were from my following fans.

I scanned down some of the comments and smiled at what they were saying; 'Lol, that face is hilarious!' 'Hahaha! Priceless!' 'Lmfao, this pic just made my day!'. "Yeah, we're all headed back to my twin's house now," Cory says to the person on the phone.

I decided to take another picture. I held the phone out again. This time, I decided to go for the traditional smile. I turned my head a little so my face wouldn't be directly facing the camera. I angled my phone so that the picture would be slightly tilted and smiled my best smile. I then finally took the picture and uploaded it as well. The caption said: You guys' comments just awoken me from the fear of dying of boredom. Thanks! Once that picture was posted, it wasn't long before the likes and comments from my followers began adding up.

I sighed and put my phone back in my lap. Okay, that's enough of that. Now, what to do next? "Okay. I'll see you there. Mmhmm...bye," Cory spoke into his phone before hanging up. Silence then took over the car. My phone buzzed, letting me know I had a text message. Quentin. It read: So I just seen the pictures you posted on InstaSnap. Lol. Is Cory not showing you a good time?