5.Why Me

Next morning her slumber broken when sun rays fell on her face through the window..she opened her eyes lazily just then her gaze fell on the wall clock..
O shit.. main itna late kaise soti reh gae.. She quickly get off the bed n rushed toward cupboard n took out a saree then rushed toward washroom..
After 20 min she came out to the washroom n after filling her partition she headed toward downstairs..
Maa maa.. She was searching her all around just then her gaze fell on Rd who came out to her room.. She was shocked to saw him there..
When did u come .. She asked curiously..
Last night... He replied..
What.. How.. She almost yelled in shock that why did he come here all of sudden..
Excuse me.. Rd chipped then left..
Such a weird man he is.. She make a face then headed toward her room..
Maa aap yaha ho aur maine aapko pure ghar mei dhundh liya.. Arudhati quickly wept her tears before that sanyu seen it..
Maa aap thik to hona.. Sanyu asked to see her swollen eyes.. Thus she just shook her head positively..
Maa wo Rd q aaye hai I mean all of sudden.. She asked hesitated just then they heard bell ring.. N without say anything to sanyu she rushed out to her room..
Maa ko kya hua hai kal raat se bahut weird behave kr rhi hai.. She said to herself while came out to her room n headed toward kitchen BT stopped to heard a loud shriek.. N when sanyu rushed toward that place then She had froze to her place when she saw a stretcher kept in the center of living room n a white sheet covered on a body which kept on that stretcher.. N arudhati was crying a lot n Rd was just consoling her..
Maa ye sb kya hai..aap ro q rhi ho.. Sanyu asked worryingly to saw her in this condition n her eyes too started build up to saw her crying.. BT she wasn't in the state to say anything she was just crying continuously..
Rd aap to kuch bolo maa ro q rhi hai... She asked to Rd who was just mum holding his crying maasi..
Koi kuch bolega v ki kya hua hai... She shouted frustrated.. Just then that stretcher grabbed her attention..
She rushed toward that body...
Sanyukta nhiiii... Arudhati yelled horribly to stopped her BT it was late.. She already removed that sheet over that body's face..
Aah.. She screamed loudly while turned her face around unable to saw that brutally burned face..
Whereas Arundhati closed her eyes tightly to saw her own son's the condition..
Who is that.. Plz isse yaha se le jaeye m.. She said..
Koi meri bat sunta q nhi bola na lejayeye.. I can't seen it anymore.. She shouted annoyingly BT no one did anything..
Maa aap hi kuch boliye meri koi nhi Sunita . aap bologe to sb sunege.. She pleaded..
Sanyukta aapko pata hai jisse aap yaha se nikalne ki bat kr rhi hai wo kaun hai... She chipped while wept her tears n cupped her face thus she was just looking at her blankly..
Re rehan hai wo.. Hamare rehan.. She chipped while crying..
Aapko pata v hai maa aap kya bol rhi.. Aap aisa soch v kaise skti hai... Rehan ko kuch nhi ho skta... She chipped while freed herself.. Sanyukta wo rehan hi hai.. Wo jis train se wapas aa rhe the US train ka accident ho gaya or baht sare passengers ki maut ho gae unme se ek hamare rehan v the...arudhati exclaimed while crying..
Sanyu had fallen with thud after heard that... She wasn't had believed on that which she heard..
She was sat on the floor like a lifeless body..
Sanyukta.. He's dead.... Arudhati stressed that last word while shook her to make her believe that he's no more now.. Thus sanyu just looked at her..
Sanyuktaaa... Arudhati called her name horribly while patted her cheeks continuously when she found her fainted..

After sometimes when sanyu got her sense she found herself in her own room..
Shanti maa... She cried her heart out while hugging Shanti..

Shanti aap Sanyukta ko bahar lekr aayega ready krke.. Arudhati chipped while gulped a lump then rushed out to her room.. Whereas sanyu was crying badly while hugging her..
Sanyu chup ho jaeye.. Shanti trying to console her..
Shanti maa.. Main main hi q... She chipped while sobbing..
Sanyukta Hume bahar chalna hoga sb aapka wait kr rhe hai.. Shanti broke the hug while wept her tears.. Thus Shanti's gaze fell on her mangalsultra..
She raised her hand toward it..
Nhi maa.. Sanyu continuously shook her head while crying...
Shanti gulped a lump while controlled her tears n snatched it in a go.. All beards had fallen all around the bed whereas sanyu crying n sobbing badly.. Then Shanti removed her Sindoor too.....
Sanyukta hamari bacchi.. She hugged her tightly whereas she crying hard..
She loved her like her own daughter.. There was only she in her family who luvs her unconditionally.. Its very hard for her too to removed her symbol of marriage..
Then Shanti took the glance of that white Saree which kept near her..
She took that n after put a stone over her heart, she make her wear it....only she knew how badly sanyu hated that color.. Then she taken that lifeless body came out to the room n bring her in living room.

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊