72.Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho

Sanyukta chalo.. Rd squeezed her palm then she fluttered her eyes to trying to hide her eyes in which glittered to tears..
Thanks Dr.. Rd chipped then make her stand carefully then came out to Dr's cabin n headed toward their car.. All the while she was silent.. She was felling like crying bt she couldn't..she was just looking outside the window ..
Sanyukta.. He called her softly while put his palm over her bt she didn't turn her head toward him..
Sanyukta.. He again called her while squeezed her hand..

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na..
O re piya re..

( now she can't control herself n just threw herself in his arm.. Her eyes were teary)

O re lamhe tu kahin mat jaa
Ho sake toh umr bhar tham jaa
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye naa..
O re piya re.. piyaa re..

(she hugged him tightly while crying silently whereas he was just caressing her hair lovingly very well aware to her state of mind)

Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana
Khwahishon ki baarishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana
Dhoop aaye toh, chhaanv tum laana
Khwahishon ki baarishon mein
Bheeg sang jaana
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re..

(after sometimes he broke the hug n make her upped her downed face by cupping her face n looked at her teary eyes. N just picked her for head whereas she just closed her eyes to feel his touch)

Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jo mile usme kaat lenge hum
Thodi khushiyaan thode aansu baant lenge hum
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re..
(the he pulled her with a side hug the drove the car toward mall while she put her head over his shoulder)

Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
Gungunane ki wajah tum ho
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re..
Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na
O re piya re.. piya re...
Piya re...

(he took looked at her n she looked at him thus he passed a smile at her bt she wasn't smiling then he make a smile over his face to the help of his thumb n index finger made her chuckled then a wide smile crept over his face)

Soon they reached at mall n Rd helped her to came out to the car. Now she was looking Lil bit happy thanks to her moodswings.. Then Rd hold her hand carefully n went inside the mall in ladies section..
May I help u mam.. Salesgirl asked politely..
Yeah plz show us some maternity dresses .. Rd replied in her behalf..
OK sir... She smiled then showed them some maternity dresses according to her size..
After looking a lot dresses finally she selected something of her choice n some of his choice..
After that they had lunch together at the restaurant then they watched a movie bt before that they did argued a lot.. Finally they watched a action rom com in his choice bcz he knew if he go with her choice then at the end of the movie she would be definitely cry. Bcz her choice was kaabil.

Kya faltu movie thi. Sanyu make a face as soon they reached near car.
Achi movie to thi.. In fact bahut Achi movie thi. He chipped while made her settled inside the car..
Huh.. Usse Achi movie bolte Hai to faltu movie kise bolte Hai.. Sanyu twisted her lips made him chuckled. Then he closed the door of her side then settled himself at the driverseat.. Then drove the car toward Mansion..
He was driving the car while time to time took a glance of her who wasn't in a gud mood after watched his like of movies..
Rd stop stop stop... She yelled all of sudden made him applied the break with a jolt..
Sanyukta r u OK.. Kya hua. Pain to nhi ho rha hai na.. He asked worryingly to heard her yelling..
Tell me na what happened.. He had bit confused when she stopped yelling n just looked at him with puppy face..
Sanyukta.. He glared her thus she passed a wide grin at him made him more confused..
Kya hua.. He raised his brow..
Rd mujhe na wo chahiye.. She asked with puppy face..
Kya.. He asked softly then she pointing her index finger at the street where was a Golgappa's stall..

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😄