50.Promise

(Half  Century)

I luv u soo much sanyukta n plz forgive me . tumhe na bolna meri sbse badi galti thi bt believe me now I really luv u .. He apologised in pleaded tone, holding his ears to his hand n his eyes were also moist ..
Plz sanyukta don't punish me like this... He added n a tears rolled down to his eyes.. N as soon tears rolled down to his eyes sanyu to Sat on his knees n hugged him tightly..
Believe me sanyukta I really luv u.. I never thought that I would luv someone.. I scared to lose my love ones.. First mom then dad everyone left me.. I was all alone sanyukta, I was all alone.. Then how could I said yes to ur dad when I don't wanted to  someone presence in my life.. Not bcz that m a arrogance or something bt m afraid to lose peoples.. I thought I m unlucky man bt when I saw u I could felt ur pain I didn't knew when m crying last time bt when I saw ur tears, my eyes just wanted to cry like u, cry with u.. I never cry for anyone after mom'death bt when I saw u crying, I felt like crying..n first time I want to spend
my entire life with someone, with u, with u sanyukta... He confessed his fear in front of her..
I luv u too Rd.... His hugged her more tightly to heard her confession..
Both were embracing each other in that position don't know how long.. Both were just trying to feel each other pain each other sorrow... Their eyes were closed n just tears rolled down to their eyes bt that was happy tears.. They claimed each other body before bt today they claimed each other souls..
Rd give me a promise... She asked while hugging.. Thus he broke the hug n looking at her curiously..
Everything for u sanyukta what u want.. He said..
I don't need anything Rd I just want a promise.. Would u promised me... She asked while put her palm in front of him..
Promise me that U won't leave me Rd.... She spoke..
Sanyukta u don't believe me.. He just asked casually..
I believe u Rd, I believe u more than myself bt I haven't believe on my fate.... She let out her insecurity while tears continuously rolled down to her eyes to think about her cruel past.. Thus he just cupped her face.
I will never leave u sanyukta.. Never ever.. He chipped with determination while reduced the gap of their faces n kissed over her eyes one by one then stopped n just looked at her closed eyes which had became closed to his touch...
Mujhe tumse alg sirf meri maut hi kr skti hai.... She opened her eyes with a jolt to heard him..
Randhirrr.. She frowned to Fear of losing him clearly visible on her face while put her palm over his li.
Dubara ye bola na to dekh lena aap.. Main nhi ji skti aap ke bina... She confessed n about to remover her hand over his mouth bt he held her hand n kissed over her knuckles while eyeing at her eyes... Whereas she was just looking at his eyes.. Both were looking at each other eyes n losted in each other  then he reduced the gap between their lips n just picked her lips n as soon he picked her lower lips she opened her mouth for giving him a access of her mouth.. Their tongues were moving in sync.. Both were just losted in their first passionate kiss....  They broke the kiss when they became breathless.. They were panting hard.. He was looking at her whereas she was locking away.. .. He was smiling to saw her boldness n shyness whereas she was embracing .. Rd held her head from back n just joined their forehead..
I luv u sanyukta... He chipped while looking at her eyes..
I luv u too Rd.. She chipped while hugging him tightly can't able to looked at his eyes..
He just smile while caressing her hair..
Aah.. She broke the hug to head his winched..
What happened.. She asked panicking..
Kab tak aise rakhne ka irada.. He asked whereas she was looking him confusingly.. Can't able to get his word bt then next moment reality hitter her to saw their position.. Both had on their knees till now..
Sorry bt maim aapko nhi bola tha ye krne ko... She chipped while make herself stand up then forwarded her hand toward him....
He first looked at her then her hand which she had forwarded toward him..
Do u really think I need it... He said while eyeing at her hand..thus she make a sad face over her stupidity n about to back off her hand just then he held her hand n a smile crept over her face.. N as soon she trying to pulled him up, he pulled her toward him for that both  had fallen on that grass land..
Randhir.. She opened her eyes which had closed due to fear n glared him whereas he was just smiling..
Sleep here... He said as soon she about to get off over his body.. Thus she just gave him 'r u sure' look thus he just blinked his eyes n stretched his left hand straight then she put her head over his left shoulder then he in circled his hand around her frame n she wrapped her left hand around his chest.. Both were just looking at each other eyes n listing to their heartbeats which was just beating for each other... N they don't knew when they had slept in that position on the bed of grass n the roof of that beautiful sky which filled with lots of stars...

Thanks for voting guys plz drop ur precious reviews too 😊

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting  😊