67.Her Trust Broken

What the hell r u just said... He gritted his teeth while grabbed her by her forarm, his eyes spitting out the fire.. She wasn't getting understand what mistake she did..

Tell me dammit what r u just said... He gritted his teeth while tighten his gripped over her forarm n shook her..
Whereas she was just looking at him with her teary eyes.. She wasn't having believe that he was the same man who luv her like more than anything, who consider her as his life..

Speak up dammit.. He shouted in high pitch made her shivered..
M m preg pregnant.. She uttered those words while fumbling.. Thus he jerked her away..

Randhir kya aap khush nhi ho ye jankr ki aap papa banne wale ho.. She chipped while gulping a lump..
Khush... He laugh sarcastically whereas she was looking him confusingly..
Kis bat ki khushi sanyukta jab ye baccha hi mera nhi hai... He clenched his jaw..
Randhirrr... She shouted angrily to heard his word..
Chillo mat sanyukta mujhe v chilana aata hai, or tumhare aise chillane se Sach nhi badlne wala ki ye Mera baccha nhi hai.. Sunna tumne nhi hai ye Mera baccha to Acha hoga ye gud news jakr tum is bacche ke asli baap ko do jo rehan Hai.... He let out his anger..
Randhir aapko pata v hai aap kya bol the Hai.. She said angrily while grabbed him by his collour..
Mujhe pata hai main kya bol rha hu n u know what sanyukta now m just fed up to ur tantrums n ur extra sweet fake behavior.... He gritted his teeth while jerked her hand away..
N now I don't need u anymore in my life n my house too.. He declared then rushed toward his room behind leaving a broken soul.. She sat on the floor after heard his statement n tears rolled down to her eyes.....
Kahi nhi jane Wali hu main, kahi nhi, Suna aapne.. She yelled her heart out while crying..
She luvs him unconditionally n today her luv was doubting on her love toward him... A person who could understand her words without saying, today he wasn't hearing her voice.. A person who couldn't see a lone tear in her eyes, today her crying wasn't affecting him..he wasn't Rd.. He wasn't that person who loved her beyond the limit, who do anything for her happiness, for whom her happiness was more important than anything..he had changed..

She crying her heart out that day n when her head started became heavy n she slept over the floor while hugging her knees she didn't know.. All this scenario just witnessed by merry who was seeing all this thing from the corner of that living room.. She was really feeling bad for her, bt she couldn't do anything for this poor soul..

One Month passed like that n Rd's behavior toward her becoming rude day by day . hardly they exchanged words to each other whereas she was trying hard to talk to him n confront him bt always he insulted her in front of attendants... He used to come late night n leave for office before her waking up.. In short he was avoiding her in all possible way..

Today was Sunday that's y he was at the mansion bt engrossed in his work when sanyu came near him..
Randhir aaj Meri doc ke sath appointment hai.. Aap aa rhe ho na.. She asked hopefully..
After heard that he shifted his gaze lappy to sanyu n get up with a jolt..
How many time I have to tell u that it's not my child. Don't u get that.. He gritted his teeth..
N I don't want to waste my time in something like that isn't mine... He taunted while eyeing at her tummy..
She gulped a lump while closing her eyes couldn't bear to his taunt anymore.. She quickly left from there before that she lose her calmness in front of him..

M sure something was really bothering him. He's not my Rd. He can't think to do something like this to me.. He has changed since that day when he came back to bangalore.. Her thought broken to heard thudding voice of car door n she found herself at the hospital..

After an hr when she came back to Mansion. She made her mind to talk to him n wanted to know the reason behind his changed behaviour.. When she came inside the mansion found no one was there she roamed her gaze all around the mansion bt couldn't able to find a attendant.. She felt weird bt aside all those thought she headed toward their room n before that she entered inside room, she heard some voice which coming out to her room n door was slightly opened.. As soon she opened the door by holding the knob she froze at her own place, when she saw a random girl beneath him..her body had covered with duvet n his tee had got discarded to his uppered body.. That girl hand was roaming in his hair whereas he was busy in kissing her..
Words wasn't coming out to her mouth as her vocal cord got paralysed, her gripped over door knob became more tighten as her knees failed to balanced her anymore.. N just tears started to rolled down to her eyes....
She just put her left palm over her mouth to suppressed her crying bt that was enough to grabbed their attention toward sanyu..

Plz drop ur review too guys 🙏

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊