33. One Month Later

One month later :

Randhirrrrr.... She wake up with a jolt when her past haunting her like hell...
Sanyuktaa.. Rd wake up with a jolt to heard her scream ..then quickly turn on the lights..
Relax Sanyukta.. He caressed her hair while passing her water..whereas she had all sweated n panting hard..
She quickly grabbed that glass n gulp it down in a go..
Forget all those things Sanyukta.. He chipped with concerned while make her laid down over bed.. Whereas she was just stare him with 'its not that easy' look... Then he laid beside her n caressed her hair n don't know when they slept in that position..
Actually it wasn't new for Rd.. That black day had beacame a nightmare for her which came to hunting her every night since one month... She was trying to forget everything BT it wasn't that easy for her after that incident..he was trying hard to heels her pain BT seriously it wasn't that easy that day had broken her totally.. BT somewhere she was happy for herself that Rd was with her BT the same time sad for him to think that he did a compromise for his life to got married to her.. Yes they were married now....

I know guys u have many queries about the story BT believe me guys u get the all ur answers in further parts so plz support this ff..

Plz drop ur precious review

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting 😊