58.Second Marraige

BT her excitement got vanished as soon she took out the dress inside the packet which approximately came upto her mid thigh..
She made a sad face to saw the length of dress which clearly noticed by Rd..
Didn't u like that.. He asked..
Not like that bt .. She chipped hesitatingly, didn't wanted to hurt him again after morning incident..
BT what.. He asked again..
It's soo short I mean it would be come up to my mid thigh.. She complain hesitatingly..
Hmm.. He just hummed..
Then what's the problem in that... He chipped casually bt that thing was a big issue for her..
Problem.... She narrowed her gaze ..

Problem no 1.i never wear something like this..
Problem no2. How could someone wear something like this jo chupata Kam or dikhata jyada Hai..
Problem no3.this clothes doesn't meant for me..
Problem no 4....... Before that she point out some more fault about that dress Rd cut her in mid..

If u didn't done yet then I will bring a diary for u tomorrow in which u just point out the fault of short dresses n don't forget to write about bikini too... He mocked her...
U taunting me... She frowned..
Nope, did I look like a fool who think something like that about sanyukta Shekhawat.... He mocked her ...
Ye na aap hi pehno.. She just rolled that dress in anger by her hand n threw that dress over his face n turned to leave.....
Now he had got understand what blunder he created to mess with his wife..
Sanyukta wait wait wait.. He called her..
Mujhe kuch nhi sunna aapka.. She walk toward door while looking behind him just then her leg slipped n she about to touched the floor..
Randhirrr.. only his name came in her mouth at that time..
She opened her one eyes n saw he was holding her by her waist....
Leave me... She frowned whereas he was just grinning..
I told u na leave me.. She ordered ..
OK.. He chipped with smile n the next moment picked her in his arm then walk toward bed...
Maine chodne ko Bola tha uthane ko nhi.. She frowned....
He came near bed n made her seat on the edge of bed n just kneel down in front of her while hold her palm in his hand..
Maine tumhara hath Chod ko nhi pakda Hai sanyukta.. He chipped lovingly while squeezed her palm by his.. Whereas she was just looking at his eyes..
I know u don't like that dresses bt when I saw that dress only one thing came in mine mind n that was u.. I can't control my self for buy this for my queen.. He confessed whereas she was quietly listening him..
He considered her as his Queen.. Her eyes became teary to heard that, her father had never treated her as his daughter n expecting a princess life that was just a dream..
Every girl may not be queen to her husband bt she is always a princess to her dad..
N her case It's totally a vice versa..
Sanyukta.. He called her softly to saw a glimpse in her eyes.. N in return she just hugged him tightly..
I luv u soo much Randhir.. She chipped while closing her eyes whereas he was just smiling n carresed her hair lovingly..
I luv u too sanyukta.. He chipped while caressed her hair..
BT I think I have to get second marraige... He chipped..
What.. She detached herself n just looking him confusingly..
Yeah bcz ye to main apni wife k liy laya tha.. Or tum to ye pehnogi nhi or meri Koi gf v nhi hai jiske sath Mera affair chal rha ho.. To isse waste to kr nhi skta, mere paise lge hai isme, to dusri shadi hi kr luga... He chipped innocently..
Kya Bola Aapne.. She flared her nose..
Tumne sahi suna.. Ab jldi jldi Koi ldki dhundo mere liy abhi jo is dress mei fit aa Jaye..he teased her mad her eyes popped out..

Moti nhi chalegi.. He added...
Or Koi demand Hai Aapki ya ho gaya.. She taunted him..
Nhi bas itna hi main bahut satisfied person hu... He chipped proudly thus she just rolled her eyes n grabbed that dress to his hand..

Plz drop ur precious review too guys it mean alot for me ..plz guys 😊

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😊