74.Her Brust Out

OK talk to her.. He said while get off the bed n about to came out to the room..
Where r u going.. She asked..
I m at study room.. U just talk.. He replied while turned his face toward him then left..

Then she grabbed her cell n just dialed arundhati's no..
Aaj bahut din k baad aapne apni maa ko yaad kiya sanyukta. Lgta Hai aap kuch busy Hai hamare bete k sath.. Arudhati teased her as soon she picked her call..
Aisi Koi baat nhi hai maa.. Aap kaisi Hai.. Sanyu said...
Hum thik Hai aur aap kaisi hai, aap apna khyal to rakh rhi hai na, agar aapne laparwahi ki na to hum waha aakr aapke kaan khichege.. She said happily..
To aa jaeye na maa.. Sanyu chipped in choked voice..
Sanyukta aap thik to hai na.. Arundhati asked worryingly to heard her voice.. BT she didn't get any reply..
Boliye sanyukta kya hua Hai.. She asked again worryingly..
Plz come maa we needs u. Rd needs u... Sanyu chipped in crying tone..
Sanyukta kya hua Hai plz bataeye.. Arundhati asked worryingly got some negatives vibes to her voice..
Randhir, Randhir isn't OK.. Plz come soon.. She replied in choked voice..
Kya hua Hai unhe.. She asked sternly..
I can't say maa u just come.. She said in crying..
OK m coming tomorrow.. Sanyu heard her voice then cut the call..
She was crying silently just then she heard footstep coming toward her room.. Then she quickly rushed toward washroom very well aware to the owner of that footstep..
After sometimes..
She came out to the washroom while patted her face with the towel only to found her hubby laid over the bed n just looking at her direction..
Kya kaha unhone.. He asked straight..
Wo aa rhi Hai Kal.. She informed while settled herself beside him..
Hmm.. He just hummed while staring the ceiling then she put her head near his chest n just closed her eyes bt after a while she open her eyes when he in circled his arm around her frame.. She upped her face n looked at him n just smiled then closed her eyes to welcoming a peaceful slumber..

Days were passing like that now arundhati got to know about his cancer she wasn't having believe on her ears.. One sided she was happy for rehan n the other side she was broken to heard about Rd.. It was looking like that as past repeat itself. Once her sister left her husband with Rd.. N again same happening with her son..
She was all shattered to know that bt she have to be strong in front of her kids..

One day Rd visited to his doc clinic n just talking to his doc when a lady just came inside his cabin n hugged him that Dr hugged her too..
Mr Shekhawat, she's my wife Dr kanika Singh .. Dr introduced her wife..
Hello.. Rd greeted her..
Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat..she gave a suspicious look to him..
Yes.. He said with confused look..
Mr Shekhawat I want to tell u something about ur wife sanyukta Shekhawat.. She said in serious tone while took a seat..
My wife. Do u know her.. He asked bcz he didn't knew that lady..
Yes Mr Shekhawat, actually I m a gynecology n she's in my supervision.. She explained whereas he was just listening to her..
Mr Shekhawat there was many complication in her pregnancy if she delivered the baby then her life would be on stake. ... She chipped in a disappointed tone..
What the hell r u saying.. He get off with a jolt while pushed his chair away..
U have any idea what u just said.. He shouted angrily..
Calm down Mr Shekhawat it's not gud for ur health... Dr Singh came in between n tried to calm him down..
First u just tell ur wife that don't speak shit about my wife n child... Rd clenched his jaw..
OK bt first let u make urself calm then listen her once.. Dr said..
Relax Mr Shekhawat I know what I m saying n the same thing I said to ur wife n consider her to abort that child bt she didn't listen me. I also wanted to meet u bt due to some circumstances it couldn't happen.. I warned her too that If she think to delivered her baby then her life will be on stake bt she didn't listen me once.. I told her many time that I just want to meet u bt she never bring u at my clinic.. She exclaimed thus he sat with the thud on the chair..he was feeling like that his world just crashed in front of his eyes.

At Shekhawat Mansion.
Sanyukta sanyukta..as soon he put his leg inside the mansion he calling her loudly, his eyes were red in anger ..

What happened Rd why r u yelling like this.. She asked worryingly as soon she came out to her room while holding her baby bump..

I m yelling, u have any idea what u did.. He roard while grabbed her by her forearm..
Rd what happen why r u shouting on her.. Arundhati came in between..
Ask her maasi why I m yelling.. She replied angrily..
How dare u sanyukta tum itni badi bat mujhse chupa kaise skti ho.. He gritted his teeth while shook her with her forarm..
Koi btaega humme ki ho kya rha hai yaha... Arundhati yelled angrily while freed her to his grip..
Whereas sanyu was quiet she had got understand about his sudden reaction..
Ab chup q ho sanyukta bolo maasi lo kya kiya hai tumne, kya chupaya Hai tumne..he barked on her..
To kya galat kiya hai Maine Rd . kya galat kiya hai Maine. Aapne kabhi socha aapke baad mera kya hoga. Aapke sath meri jeene ki wajah v chali jayegi.. Ek ye Hai mere jeene ki wajah aapke baad... She blurt out while pointing her index finger at her tummy..
Or agar isse v kho diya to kya bachega meri life mei, kuch nhi.. Ab kuch v ho main Aapne bacche ko janam dugi chahe kuch v ho Jaye mujhe Koi darr nhi hai ab.. Maine pehle hi bahut kuch khoya Hai or khone Wali hu. Aur ab is bacche ko nhi khone Wali hu main kisi v kimat pr jaan lo aap.. She snapped back while pointing her finger at him n tears glittered in her eyes n before that she fell down to her eyes she rushed toward her room whereas Arundhati n Randhir was in a gasped to heard her out brust.

Keep Voting
Keep Supporting😄