36.One Month Ago

He opened his heart out infront of that unconscious Sanyukta who laid on the hospital bed.. N lost in one month back incident which changed their life n tied them in a knot of marriage..

One Month back :
Di ne sanyu ko bech diya... His gripped lose over her neck n he just turned his face at ishika n looked at her in black expression..
Meera came out to his gripped to got a opportunity..
How dare u to say that.. She gritted her teeth n about to rushed toward ishika for slapping her BT he held her hand n make her turned around n slapped her one after another..for that she fell on the floor. He became manic to heard about Sanyukta..
How could u bloody bitch. How could u.. He clenched his jaw, his eyes were splitting fire while bend down on his knees n hold her neck tightly.. Speak up dammit where's my Sanyukta..
Rd plz leave her.. Ishika came in between n just then his cell buzzed with vidhushi no.. Without wasting a sec he picked her call..
Sir we catched that driver n we got to know about sanyu... He heard vidhushi voice..
He left her with a jolt n stand over his feet..
Where is Sanyukta.. He asked thus vidhushi told him about that place..
I reach there, u just come soon.. She chipped..
U just go back to ur college right now.. He ordered..
BT sir.. Before that she said further..
I said go back.. He barked over the call.. Bcz he knew that place wasn't good for a girl.. BT that bloody meera she had reached his sanyu there..
He turned toward her n gave her a disgusting look..
N about to marching out to her mansion when he heard..
U can't save her Rd.. U can't.. She laugh devilishly..
U just pray to ur god that she would be fine otherwise I don't know what I will do with u... He gritted his teeth with blood shot eyes while turned toward her.. Then left from there..
I won't leave her Rd like this, I will make her life like a living hell.. She gritted her teeth..
What r u thinking to do.. Ishika asked horribly..
Just wait n watch.. She smirked devilishly while grabbed the phone to Ishika hand..
Di.. She preplexed to her sudden behaviour..
I have a spicy news for u.. If u want then reached at that place ASAP n got a golden opportunity for ur promotion n a huge increment in ur salary too ... She smirked devilishly.. Then cut the call..
U r doing wrong di.. Plz don't do this.... If he got to know about this.. Then he won't spare u for it... Ishika trying to make her understand bcz she knew about rss anger..
I don't care about anything now if he couldn't be mine then I won't leave him happy in his life with anyone.. She hissed..

Soon his car stopped at the red light area.. That place was really disgusting.. He came out to his car he roamed his gaze all around.. His heart beating fast to think about Sanyukta....
Sanyukta Sanyukta...He went inside that place n called her name loudly BT he didn't get any reply..
Q chikne kis Sanyukta ko dhund rha hai... A girl came n asked in a very flirty tone while roamed her index finger his forehead to his lips BT he jerk her hand away..
Sanyukta kaha hai.... He gritted his teeth..
Kis Sanyukta ki bat kar rha hai tu yaha to bahut Sanyukta hai.. A girl came from behind n laugh...
Or aisa kya hai Sanyukta mei jo tujhe wohi chahiye.. First one chipped....
He avoided them n went more inside that place...
N stopped to to head a voice..
Kisse dhund rhe ho seth... He turned n saw a mid age woman wore a green sare with heavy makeup its look like she was the boss of all those girl..
Mausi isse wo nayi wali Sanyukta chahiye.... First girl laugh sarcastically..
Q sahab.... Waise aapko bta du aaj raat nhi milegi wo aapko maine uski pehle hi advance le li hai.. Chaho to kl aa skte ho... His blood boiled to heard her statement..
Kaha hai Sanyukta.... He gritted his teeth..
Bola na ek bar smjh nhi aata kya... Bhola utha k phek isse yaha se.. She ordered to a body builder guy who stand there BT before that Rd grabbed her neck..

Thank u soo much for ur support guys 😊 bt plz drop ur review too its my humble request to all of u 😊

KeepVoting
Keep Supporting😊