The Radio Contest That Changed My Life

It was a warm summer Saturday morning.

Guess what I was doing?

Laying in bed, on my laptop, watching YouTube.

I get so lazy on the weekends! I make a living by doing videos on YouTube, so all week I'm either filming or editing.

I looked over to my clock and realized that it was almost noon! I needed to get to the store to get stuff for a video before it closed! I threw my hair in a bun, quickly put skinny jeans and a hoodie on, put my converse on, grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

As I started to drive, I heard the dj on the radio, talking about something that had to do with YouTube. I turned it up.
"Are any of you guys out there fans of YouTube?"
"Hell yes!" I thought to myself.
"Do you want to win VidCon tickets and spend the day with one YouTuber of your choice?"

I started to flip out! VidCon? AND spend the day with any YouTuber of our choice?! I could spend the day with Smosh! They are my absolute favorite YouTubers. I love Ian and Anthony!

"All you have to do is call in and tell us who the most subscribed person is at the current time!"

I pulled to the side of the road as fast as I could so I could hear the stations phone number. As soon as I heard it I dialed it into my phone.

"Hi! Who is this?"
"Kalel!"
"Who's the most subscribed person on YouTube at the current moment?"
"Pewdiepie!" I said confidently.
"Kalel...you are correct!"
"OH MY GOD! YAY!"
"Text us your email and we will send you your ticket and passes! So who do you want to spend the day with on Friday after VidCon?" He asked.
"Smosh!!" I said excitedly! This is a dream come true!
"Ian and Anthony! I love those dudes! They are so hilarious! Ok, we will let them know! Thanks for calling!"
"Thank you so much! I can't wait!"

Then I started fangirling, even though I'm 22! I've been dreaming about going to VidCon for years! Friday couldn't come fast enough!

{sorry this is short! it was just an intro. hope you like it so far :) }