Chapter 7: Damian

{Damian's Pov}

I hate Smosh.

I always have and always will.

I don't know if it's jealousy of there awesome, perfect lives with perfect girlfriends and millions of girls who love them or what but I just hate Ian and Anthony. I went to school with them and I didn't like them back then too.

I've been observing them for a while. I know where they live, I know who there girlfriends and friends and family are, and I know how I'm going to, get rid of them. Right now me and a few buds are at the Smosh Games headquarters. Ian and Anthony are filming a Gametime W/ Smosh episode right now. Today's the day! I've been waiting for this day for a long time!

I'm going to kill Smosh.

{Ian's Pov}

"IM GOING TO WIN!"

Anthony and I were playing Cat Mario. We both hate this game so much!

We played for about 7 minutes before we heard stuff happening downstairs.
"What's that?" Anthony asked.
"I have no idea," I answered. "Should we go check it out?"
"Sure," he answered.

We walked downstairs and looked around carefully. Then we heard a door get kicked down. We ran and hid around the corner.

"Who is that!?" Anthony whispered.
"I don't know!"

Just then a tall, buff guy turned and looked at us. He pulled out a gun.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded and then he shot me and Anthony.

{ I kinda introduced Damian really fast :/ this is the first long story, thing that I've wrote. I hope it's ok :// leave a comment and let me know what you think! :) }