Chapter 12: The Warehouse

{Kalel's Pov}

The 4 dudes and Damian took us to this warehouse place. I can't believe this is happening! I still don't get why this dude wants to hurt Ian and Anthony for something that happened so many years ago, and for just being, a successful YouTube channel...

They took us into a room and tied us to chairs and ducktaped our mouths. I'm so scared! I don't want my friends and I to get hurt!

A few hours passed. I have been looking around, trying to make a plan of how we could esscape. There is only one small window that's pretty high up on the wall and the only door is guarded.

I looked at Anthony. He looks nervous and tired. I was tired too. I fell asleep, hoping nothing bad would happen over night.

{The next day}

Still tied up and still ducktaped.

What do we do now?

Hours and hours passed. We all were just sitting there, tired, hungry, confused and scared.

Then days passed.

Damian would come in once a day, take our ducktape off and we could eat.

One day, Ian and Anthony started arguing with Damian and so Damian took Ian and Anthony in a different room. We could hear them getting hit. Melanie and I cried. When they came back in, they were bruised and bleeding. I cried even more.

After about a week or so, they took the ducktape off and untied us but kept us locked in the room. I ran and hugged Anthony. Being in his arms made me feel safe. I started crying again.

"We have to figure out how to get out of here!" Melanie said in a whisper.

"How?" Ian said.

"We could somehow break that window?" Anthony suggested. "I know it has bars on it but it would be enough to get someone's attention?"

"Damian would hear and come hurt us again!" Ian said.

"It's worth a shot!?" Anthony said. "Come here Kalel,"

He picked me up and Ian handed me a leg of a chair him and Anthony had broke off.

I hit the glass as hard as I could. I had to hit it a couple of times before it finally broke. We heard people in the hall messing with the door.

"HELP! HELP!" we all yelled out the window.

The men came in and shoved us away from the window.

Damian came in.

"Who broke the window?"

We all were quite.

"I said WHO BROKE THE DAMN WINDOW?!"

"I did," I admitted.

"Come with me now!" he said angrily.

"Actually, I'll just hurt you here so your friends and your stupid boyfriend can see!" he said with a smirk.

{Anthony's Pov}

"I'll just hurt you here so your friends and your stupid boyfriend can see!" Damian said as he took a knife.

"NO!" I yelled!

One of the men grabbed me so I could move. Damian cut Kalel's arm then cut her face.

"Stop! Don't hurt her just because you hate me!" I kicked the guy who was holding me. I ran and held Kalel who was bleeding really badly.

"Are you ok?" I asked her in tears.

"I think so," she said sounding like she was in a lot of pain. I have to get us out of here.

"So let me get this straight, you hate us because your mom liked us more than you in middle school and because of Smosh?" Ian asked.

"Yup!" Damian answered.

"Kalel, when I yell go, run and get help ok?"

"I don't want to leave you guys!"

"Just go, we will be fine, I love you" and I kissed her on her forehead.

I started talking to Damian, distracting him. After a while I got him mad and I got him and two of the men to go to one side of the room (the other two holding Ian and Melanie).

"GO!"

Kalel got up and ran out the door.

{Kalel's Pov}

As I started running down the hallway, I realized that...

This was my dream. I'm running away from Damian and if I stop, something bad will happen.