Chapter 13: The Breakout

{Kalel's Pov}

So now that I know that this is like what my nightmare was about, I was more cautious. In my nightmare, I tripped and got caught.

I can't get caught now.

I have to get out and save Anthony, Ian and Mel.

I just kept running and the hallway looked like it was never going to end. My arm started to hurt. The cut was pretty bad,

I finally made it to the end of the hall and turned the corner to see Damian standing a few feet away from me.

"Where do you think your going?"

"I'm getting the f*** out of here!"

"No your not! If you take one more step, I will kill you and Anthony and Ian and that other chick!"

"HER NAME IS MELANIE!"

"Whatever! Do you really think I care?"

I thought for a second, if I move, will he really kill us all? Before I could make a final decision, he grabbed me and dragged me back to the small room we've been confined to for the past two weeks.

Ian, Anthony and even Melanie had more bruises and was bleeding again. And it was my fault for trying to get away.

"So I'm getting bored. Aren't you guys bored? I think I will just, speed things up and, kill you now."

We all looked at each other. Now this sico is going to kill us?

"Alright men, let's go."

"Wait! What are you going to do?" Ian asked.

"We are going to set this place on fire and let you burn to death!" one of the dudes said excitedly as they walked out of the room.

"We are sorry for, messing with your childhood and being successful, but is killing us going to solve anything?!" Anthony asked angrily.

"Maybe not, but oh well!" Damian said.

So this is it. We are locked in a room and they are going light this place up. I walked over to Melanie and we started crying then Ian and Anthony came over and we all hugged.

"What are we doing?!" Anthony said.

"We are crying cause we are about to die?" I said and Ian and Mel laughed.

"We still have a chance to get out of here!"

"If you didn't notice Anthony, they locked the door," Mel said.

"Come here Ian."

Mel and I sat back and watched as the boys tried to open the door. After a few minutes they actually got it opened! We all ran outside and we were blasted with smoke. We all started coughing like crazy. We looked to our right and saw flames. I started walking to my left. "Come on guys! Let's go!"

We ran as fast as we could and we kept going until we made it to a ladder. Mel went first, then me and the boys. We ran down another hall.

"How the firetruck do we get out of here!?" Ian said. Firetruck made me smile.

All we could do was keep running.

After what seemed like an eternity, we found a door and got out. The daylight blinded me because I haven't seen a lot of it in a while. There were firetrucks and police officers everywhere because of the fire.

A cop walked over to us.

"We are so sorry! We didn't know there was people in there! How long where you guys in there?!"

"Two weeks."