Chapter 11: Kidnapped

{Anthony's Pov}

We were getting ready to go to bed when I heard someone banging on the door. I pulled Kalel behind me and told her that if something happens, run to my room and call the cops.

The door slammed open and four guys walked in. Then, Damian walked in.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked.

"Don't talk!" one of the four men yelled. Ian and I looked at each other nervously.

"Why hello Ian and Anthony, sorry to rain on your parade," he said as he looked around at Kalel's balloons.

"Do you remember me?"

"Um, ya, didn't we go to middle school with you?" I asked.

"And, you were the one who shot us, a while back?!" Ian added.

"Yup! That's me!"

"Can I ask, why did you do that?" I asked softly, trying not to sound angry.

"Because I envy you guys." Damian said beginning to sound angry.

"Why?"

"Because of you guys, I had a terrible childhood! We were friends at first! And my mother loved you guys! She thought you were good influences. She always told me to be more like you! "Ian and Anthony are so perfect and sweet! Why can't you be perfect like them!?" She hated me! She abused me for not being perfect!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, " I said sympathetically.

"No! Don't be sorry! It's my fault! If I would've been more like you guys, I would be famous and have millions of girls who love me and have millions of fan pages that are all for me and I would have a beautiful home in California and have perfect girlfriends!" Damian said getting more and more frustrated.

I pulled Kalel closer to me after he said that last part. Ian did the same with Melanie. We were in shock. I had no idea what to do.

"So, the reason I shot you was so you could be in pain. I want you guys to feel what I went through. I want you to know what it was like to be me when we were in middle school. I had to suffer because I wasn't perfect. And I hate you guys because of all your success. Get them." he said looking back at the four men. Then they started walking towards me.

"Don't go Kalel." I whispered thinking about the plan we made. It would be safer if she just stayed with me.

The men grabbed all four of us, dragged us outside and threw us in the back of a van. I pulled Kalel in and hugged her tight.

"Don't worry I promise nothing will happen to you. I love you."

The van started driving and it was scared to see where we were going.

{I really hope you guys like this story! I'm working hard on it! let me know in the comments what you think! thanks for reading! I will update tonite}