Chapter 1: VidCon and A Movie

Friday is finally here!! I'm so excited! I got up early and got ready.

During the drive to VidCon, I started to get nervous. I couldn't wait to meet Ian and Anthony!

As soon as I got to VidCon, I looked at the directory, trying to find the VIP place. I found it and started looking around.

I walked up to the doors and showed the creepy, huge security dude my VIP pass. I walked in and looked for Ian and Anthony. I spotted them, took a deep breath and walked over to them.

"Hi guys! I'm the girl who won the radio contest!"

{Anthony's Pov}

I looked over and saw the most beautiful girl ever walking towards me.

"Hi guys! I'm the girl who won the radio contest!"

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Ian said.

"H-hi! What's up?" I said nervously. God she's so beautiful! I can't wait to spend the whole day with her!

We walked around a little at VidCon. Then we met up with Melanie, Ian's girlfriend to decide where to go for lunch. Turns out Kalel and Melanie are best friends! They've known each other for about a year!

"We could go to, Apple Bees!" Mel suggested.

"That sounds good!" Kalel and I said at the same time. She blushed. I smiled.

Mel and Ian drove in Ian's car so Kalel went with me. We started talking and I found out that we have a lot in common! She likes videogames and stuff! I really like her! For being like, a fan of Ian and I and whatever, she's super down to earth and she's not just some crazy fangirl.

We got to the restaurant, Kalel sat next to me and I got nervous again. We ordered and talked some more.

"So what do you guys want to do when we get done eating?" asked Ian.

"We could see a movie?" Kalel suggested.

"That sounds fun!" Mel said.

"What movie?" I asked.

"I love scary movies!" Mel said.

"Me too!" Kalel agreed.

"We could see Insidious 2?" I said.

"Ya that would be cool!" Kalel said happily.

We ate, paid and went to the movie theatre. We paid for our tickets and went to our seats.

The movie started and at every jump scare, Kalel would jump and hide her face. She's so cute! Then there was a big jump scare, she jumped and grabbed my arm!

"Sorry," she said sounding embarrassed.

"No your fine!" I said with a smile. She smiled back.

Through out the movie, at the big jump scares Kalel would grab my arm or hide her face on my shoulder. It's official! I really really like her!