Chapter 4: Movie Night

{Kalel's Pov}

Anthony and I have been dating for a few weeks now and it's been amazing! We've been hanging out at the Smosh house with Ian and Melanie and that has been fun! Anthony and I have been working a lot this week so in a little while, we are going to hang out at his house and play some video games and watch some movies!

{Anthony's Pov}

I'm walking over to Kalel's house to pick her up. After a long week, I can't wait to hang out with her!

I knocked on the door. She opened it and I said

"Are you ready to go hang out?"

"Yup!!" she answered excitedly. I grabbed her hand as we walked back to my house.

We got back and we played Mario Cart. We ordered a pizza then scrolled through Netflix trying to find a movie. We found a horror movie that looks good! We started it as we ate. Again, like the first time that we hung out, at every jump scare, Kalel would grab me and hide. I put my arm around her and she cuddled up on me. She laid her head on my chest and for those few hours of watching movies together and cuddling, everything was perfect!

During the last movie, Kalel started to fall asleep.

"Do you want to spend the night here babe?" I asked her.

'Ya," she said as she yawned. I turned the movie off and looked down to Kalel who was sleeping. I picked her up, carried her to my room, laid her down and covered her up. Then I crawled in and fell asleep.