Chapter 2: Feelings

{Kalel's Pov}

During the movie, I kept jumping and stuff. Anthony thought it was funny, until he jumped and I laughed then we both started laughing together. He's so nice and sweet and we have a lot in common! I really like him!

After the movie, Anthony drove me back to VidCon so I could get my car.

"So, wanna hang out again sometime?" he asked me as we got out of his car.

"Ya I'd love too!" I answered.

"Can I have your number?"

"Ya," I said as I put my number into his phone.

"I had a ton of fun today! Thank you for everything!" I said.

"No problem! I had a ton of fun too!"

"Bye!"

"Bye."

{Two months later}

So for the past few weeks Anthony and I have been texting and Skyping and I've loved talking to him!

I moved to Sacremento about a week ago. I was just finally settled in so I decide to tell Anthony.

K: Hey Anthony! Guess what?

A: What?

K: I just moved to Sacremento!

A: Really? That's awesome!!

K: Ya now we can hang out more!

A: Ya I'd love to! Are you free this Saturday night?

K: Ya

A: Do you want to get dinner and maybe walk in the park?

K: Ya I'd love that!

A: I'll pick you up around 6! What's your address?

And I told him and turns out that we are like, neighbors! I only live a few houses down from them!

{Anthony's Pov}

When Kalel told me that we were neighbors, I got really excited! I can't wait to see her on Saturday!