Terezi P.O.V

I open my eyes, tears stinging and threatening to spill any second...

"VR1SK4?" I call her name as I see her standing there in her thief of light god tier clothing. I look down and see I am wearing my FLARP outfit. Before I know it I am walking towards her, my dragon cane facing outwards. I can't stop myself. I continue to walk forwards, and I try as hard as I can, to stop but I can't. In a quick motion my sword penetrates her heart and she falls to the ground, cerulean blood staining my clothes. She whimpers softly and tries to speak but no words come out. Tears roll down the both of our cheeks and I lift her head onto my lap and brush her hair from her face. Warm cerulean liquid pours down her cheek on to my lap. "VR1SK4 1M SO SORRY PL34S3 DONT GO... DONT L34V3 M3." She makes a choking sound as if it's hard for her to breathe... And she smiles. She smiles as blood and tears pool around both of us. I sniff a little bit through my tears. Vriska closes her eyes and gives my hand a light squeeze as if to say well done.

My eyes opened abruptly as I sat up in my bed. Tears streak my face and I continue to sob into my pillow. Vriska slams open the door and starts to cuddle me, a look of worry on her face. "Whats wrong hun?" I begin to cry on her shoulder, her shirt muffling my cries. Her shirt smells sweet like an ocean breeze and morning dew. "1 K33P DR34M1NG... 4BOUT WH3N 1 K1LL3D YOU... 4ND 1T HURTS.. SO MUCH, TO R3M3MB3R HOW HORR1BL3 1 W4S TO HURT YOU. 4ND Y3T YOU ST1LL T4LK TO M3. YOU ST1LL C4R3 4BOUT M3 4FT3R 4LL TH3 SH1T 1 D1D TO YOU." My sobs get louder and she holds me closer, stroking my hair. "Terezi..." I realize that she is crying to. I hurt her again... "Terezi... It's okay. you did what was 8est... had you not killed me i would have made things worse. You needed to do it." She brushed my hair from my face and wiped my tears, giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. I sniffed a little and closed my eyes, falling asleep with her by my side.