Where we 8elong

Vriska p.o.v

Terezi's alarm went off, alerting us to another day as I rolled out of bed and rubbed my eyes, groggily. I planted a kiss on Terezi's forehead and her eyelids fluttered for a second

"Com3 cuddl3 m3 b4b3" She tugged lightly on my lose shirt and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Go 8ack to sleep" I whisper, prying her arms from my waist.

"Why won't you just cuddl3 m3" Her voice seems... Desperate?

Despite the warm feeling in my chest and my desire to be in her arms, or rather her in mine I get up and dressed. I rinse the sleep from my eyes and coat my lips in cerulean blue lipstick. I brush my hair from my face and go to the kitchen, to make blueberry pancakes. After about half an hour I feel two arms wrap around me from behind. "Good morning" I turn around and look at her, wearing nothing but her dragon cape and my boxers. I plant a kiss on her cheek and tell her to get dressed but she continues hugging me and looking me in the eyes, unmoving. "At least freshen up a 8it" She sighs but does as requested. When she comes back in she is wearing my shirt and her pants. I pull her into a hug and sit down, bringing her on to my lap. I kiss the top of her head and make my way to her lips, planting soft kisses here and there. My hand reaches into her hair and gently brushes out her tangles. She tries to kiss me quickly but ends up hitting her lips against my chin. I giggle and pick her up bridal style to the couch "Pick something out on Netflix, 8reakfast should 8e ready in a few minutesI set her down gently and tuck her in. "Lov3 you" She blushes.

"I love you too"

A/N// do you guys want any smut or just more floof (fluff)?Vriska p.o.v (sorry so much Vriska point of view in a row last one I promise.)