✨Wedding✨

Vriska POV

I couldn't believe it... The one person who stayed, the one who I loved most, truly loved me back... Here I was getting married to an actual Pyrope... I wiped a tear and adjusted my red bow tie. I flattened out my cerulean tux, brushed back my newly cut hair, and adjusted my glasses.
I closed my eyes and opened them back up when I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"
John waltzed in and grinned at me. He pulled me into a big hug and wiped away his and my tears of pride and joy.
"I am so happy happy for you!"
"I'm actually really nervous... I might stutter on the vows, I would 8e so em8arassed"
"You will do amazing."
"Thanks, I love you."
"Love you too" John made his way back to Dave and blushed as Dave attempted to kiss him in front of everybody"
I smiled and walked up to the alter, my heart pounding.

Terezi POV

Today was the day! I smiled as Aradia brushed out my long hair.
"L0ng hair suits y0u, y0u sh0uld gr0w it 0ut m0re."
"Th4ts th3 pl4n"
"Y0u nerv0us"
"3xtr3m3ly"
"D0nt be. Y0u tw0 are perfect t0gether"
"Y34h... L3ts do th1s." I began to walk down the aisle, my pale turquoise dress trailing behind me. I smiled, not noticing the tears that were running down my cheeks. I stepped onto the alter. Vriska brushed a piece of my hair from my eyes and smiled.

3rd person because I'm lazy af

Vriska and Terezi looked into each others eyes lovingly and Vriska pulled out her written vows.
"Terezi, you are the biggest dork I have ever met. And my closest friend is John Egbert, so I should know. Every time I look at you, every time I touch you, be it a slight poke on the nose, a brush of our fingertips heck even when your arm brushes up against mine, I blush... Even after spending almost my entire life with you, I still blush. I know it sounds cliché, but each day I fall in love with you a little bit more. I want to spend my life with you and if you would as well, I would hold you, and love you, and give you all I have to offer. Terezi, I love you."
Terezi was crying and trying not to hug Vriska.
"I love you... I always will. Had you not stepped into my life, I don't know where I would be, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as amazing as where we are now."
Kankri drabbled on and The new Pyropes said I do. Then they kissed.

Vriska and Terezi PO
(Just go with it)

The kiss was like none other. It was the most powerful kiss we had shared, and within that kiss we sealed our lives together, putting in all of ourselves, good and bad into the kiss. The truth and everything before this didn't matter anymore. What mattered was that we were happy and we would be as long as we were together. With our hearts on our sleeves, we made an unspoken promise, to love each other until the end of time.

///AN/// the end! I am pretty proud, sorry for typos in this chapter, it's literally 3 am so yeah... Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this and I had something else to say but I forgot it... Also here is what their hair looks like now

 Also here is what their hair looks like now