Back at the hive (Terezi P.O.V)

I sat down on the bed and started listening to music. Vriska came and sat down next to me and took one of my earbuds. She turned the music off for a second. "Terezi... I want to tell you something 8ut I don't know how to say it... Could I put on a song really quick. It... It reminds me of you."

She put one earbud in and left me one as she typed in the songs name. Her face was flushed and she seemed embarrassed for a second. Once she got the music to play she looked into my eyes and grabbed my hand. I blushed and looked away for a second and saw the title of the song. Jenny - Studio Killers.

As the music played I looked back at Vriska. She was blushing even more now and all of a sudden she leaned forward and kissed me, her soft sweet lips pressed gently against mine and I felt my face get warm. She pulled away and looked at her hands and blushed. "Sorry." She looked guilty. I could feel the taste of her lips lingering on mine. I leaned forward and kissed her back. "FLUSH3D FOR YOU."

Vriska pulled away and blushed even more. "R-really?" I smiled back at her. "R34LLY."

"TH3 TRUTH 1S 1 H4V3 L1K3D YOU S1NC3 1 M3T YOU. 1 JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD N3V3R L1K3 M3. NO M4TT3R HOW H4RD 1 TR13D 1 COULDNT 3V3R L1K3 4NYBODY 3LS3."

"What a8out Karkat and Dave?"

"1 W4NT3D TO M4K3 YOU J34LOUS."

"I feel the same way... I have only ever liked you, I actually... wanted you in all of my quadrants... like a fool."

I looked her in the eyes and blushed. "M3 TOO."