A mini LARP session with Aradia and Tavros (Vriskas P.O.V

On my way to Aradias I lift Terezi a little bit higher and pull her closer. "You 8etter not let go 8ecause I won't 8e a8le to fly down and pick you up fast enough."                                                         "1M F1N3, 1M NOT DUMB" Terezi smiles and holds on to me tightly.

Once we are at Aradias hive I set Terezi down. "TAAAAAAAAVROS, ARADIIIIIIIIA YOU READY YET?"

Tavros and Aradia come out together looking like movie characters that John showed me back on the meteor. "uHHH,,,, SORRY WE WERE A LITTLE UHHHHH,,,,, dISTRACTED."                                 "We were watching tr0ll Indiana j0nes." Aradia smiles and hops into Tavros rocket car. "uHHHHHH,,,,, IM NOT SURE WE wILL BOTH FIT" Aradia giggles and sets Tavros on her lap, as I pick Terezi up bridal style. I notice that she is lightly blushing, and I blush as well. She looks me in the eyes and my heart skips a beat. Why is she so adorable?

Once we join the LARP session we get into our teams and begin. As a bandit walks by I whisper to Terezi. We jump out from behind the tree. Terezi hits him with the side of her cane and I stab him. We take his belongings and put them in a sack and I begin climbing up a tree. Terezi stands in the middle of the street, and pours the contents of the sack on the ground. A troll with long pointed horns rushes over to Terezi and she turns around, her cane impaling him in the chest. Emerald blood pours from his lifeless husk and she takes his weapon and change. She turns around and gives me a thumbs up. Aradia and Tavros turn around the corner, three trolls tailing behind them. Tavros aims his lance towards one of the players. I jump out of the tree and slice one of their throats and they all abscond. We ended up winning together.