Rose Lalondes wriggling day

(Vriska P.O.V) 

By the time we were ready to go Kanaya sent me a text message, saying Rose was unsuspecting of our "cahoots" and I assume she meant the party was going to be a civilized surprise, tea party.

Terezi put her hand in mine as we walked towards Rose and Kanaya's house. I texted Kanaya that we were there. Rose opened the door, a cup of earl grey in her hand. "Hello there, I assume you are here for Kanayas special tea party."

"Yup." 

"She is upstairs, preparing. Would you like some tea while you go up?"

"Do you have coffee?"

"I like my coffee, like I like my men. Non existent. Well unless you count our friends."

Terezi smiled and began to walk upstairs.

I waved an awkward goodbye and followed Terezi up.

"kanaya yknow this isnt real comfortable and shit could i just wear my normal clothes."

"No, You May Not. I Made This Dress For You And If You Don't Like It Then Wear The Tux."

"but dude seriously it fucking itches and i-"

"It Matches Your Lovely Eyes And I Am Sure Rose Will Love It, Now Slick Your Hair Back And Take Those Damn Shades Off"

Terezi fell over, opening the door and I fell on top of her.

"Shit" I stood up and pretended we had just arrived, when I saw Dave wearing a red fluffy prom dress.

Terezi and I stifled a laugh but we couldn't help it. We fell to our knees, doubled over with laughter.

"were you shits eavesdropping"

After we calmed down we hugged Dave and Kanaya.

"So we ready to try on our clothes?"

"SUR3"