Terezi P.O.V

I woke up, Vriska sleeping right next to me with her arm wrapped around my waist. I blushed and my heart skipped a beat. I can't remember when I first started to feel flushed towards her but I know that it was sometime around when we first formed Team Scourge. I always tried to like other people but I couldn't seem to do it. I pretended to be in love with Karkat and Dave in the hopes that she would get jealous, but I guess she just didn't feel the same way about me. I wish that I could just tell her how I feel... Without getting nervous. Without Vriska getting weirded out and ending our moiraillegiance... But the truth was, I didn't want to be just matesprits... I wanted to be in every quadrant with her, like a fool. I couldn't help it. She was the only one I ever felt, well anything for. I gently kissed the top of her head and smiled. 

Her eyes fluttered a bit but closed again. She looked so peaceful. I lie back down and snuggled up against her. I placed my head on top of hers and feel her warm breathe against my neck. I start to cry a little but I manage to refrain from shaking... Or I thought. Vriskas eyes fluttered open and she looks up at me, blushing. She wipes my tears and pulls me into a tight hug. "Don't cry... I am here now with you. Everything is going to 8e okay." I bite my lip and hold in my tears, then smile. "OK4Y, 1M F1N3 NOW. S33? 1M P3RF3CTLY F1N3."

Vriska smiles at me sadly as though she can tell that I am still upset. She kisses the top of my head and stands up. She is wearing a lose navy blue t-shirt and spider boxers. I giggle a little, and we both burst into laughter. "Okay let's get ready. We gotta pick up Aradia and Tavros for LARP today." Vriska smiles and we get dressed, I feel myself blush as I watch her undress. I look the other way and get ready. We both put on our FLARP outfit and Vriska puts on her cobalt lipstick. I grab my black lipstick and put it on. Vriska puts on her rocket boots and picks me up.