Vriska P.O.V

I had been in my room drawing Terezi, when I heard her crying. I ran to her room as fast as I could and burst through the door. She was drenched in sweat and tears, and was sobbing into her pillow. I couldn't think of what to say so I sat down next to her and held her close. She was so warm. My heart pounded, having her this close to me. "Whats wrong hun?" I asked. Though I already knew. The past few nights Terezi had been having dreams of killing me. I did too, and I usually woke up crying, but I didn't need to make her hurt any more then she already had been so I kept it to myself.                                                                                                                      Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night, calling my name softly. She tried to be quiet so I wouldn't worry, but I did anyway. I would walk into her room with a warm tea and sit next to her. Then I would cuddle her until she fell asleep. 

I wonder if she knew how I felt about her, though I doubted that. Even if she did, there was no chance that she would ever feel the same way about me. That's how it always was, me flushed for Terezi and her flushed for people like Karkat and Dave. I was always sad when she felt flushed for somebody else, but at least she was happy for the both of us.