This Thing Called 'Love'

Hey guys. Another fanfic ^_^

My fifth one O_O I wrote a lot xD

Not as much as others... But.. Like yeah... >.>

Meh. Please enjoy this ><

• • • • •

Prologue

They say falling in love is the best part of life. I think its just a waste of time. Instead of falling in love then going out doing shizz lovers do, you can stay at home and do things you love. But, then I met this guy. A guy who is nicer than all those normal guys out there. HE, was the person who showed me how love really felt like. HE, was the person who made me know love. HE, was the person I fell in love with. But there was a problem between the both of us... I found out the real him. The real FAMOUS him. Which caused some problems as well as time. I also thought he understood me though. Instead, he took it the wrong way. Somewhat found out about a guy from my past... Who... Basically doesn't exist anymore... But he doesn't know that. Because he jumped to conclusions. Either way, he learned more about LAVEV, and LAVEV learned more about EXO. But LAVEV weren't normal teenage girls. They were more than just that... They weren't immortal, just had powers normal people didn't have. And that's what made LAVEV special. Then someone else popped up. Someone who was long forgotten and we thought she forgot us too. That's what made this fanfic and the relationships in this fanfic special. That's what made This Thing Called 'Love' special.

*

*

*

Hehe. Thanks ^_^

• • • • •

Characters:

•LAVEV (5 Friends gang)

- Cool, smart pretty group of girls

- HATES EXO

- But fell in love with them at the same time...

-Wants revenge

*

*

*

Alyshia (Main Character)

- The girl who doesn't want to fall in love because she thinks its stupid

- Wants to be a baker when grows up

- Cute, funny, smart girl

*

*

*

Louisa (Alyshia's friend)

- Part of the 5 friends gang

- Also part of the 3 in love gang

- Cool, pretty person

*

*

*

Viv (Alyshia's friend Kinda)

- Part of the 5 friends gang too

- And also part of the 3 in love gang too

- Gentle, impatient smart person

*

*

*

Victoria (Alyshia's friend)