♥Chapter 14♥

-sigh-

I like to sigh okay T_T

Anywho. Watching all the latest eps of EXO's Showtime again and again xD

Ngehehehe. Which one was your fave?!?

Mine has to be.. Either ep 2, ep 9 or ep 10... Hmm...

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 14

-

-

-

Baekhyun's POV

-

-

-

I knocked on the door 5 times and it opened. I went in and saw Sehun and Lay tied up in a corner.

I'm just wondering why they didn't fight back. Aish. They know how to fight!!! Why didn't they?! Ayah.

After 10 minutes of them trying to open the safe, the door was knocked 5 times again.

Did someone follow me?!

And the door opened.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

"We- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING MEETING UP WITH THAT GUY?!?!?!?!"

"Why? Whats wrong?"

"ARGH!! ONEW IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

"Who are you?"

Man seriously. Who are they? They're all dressed up as spies bro. But maybe I know them... Because like they knocked 5 times like me...

"Baekhyun we-"

Then the person next to her nudged her. I knew they were girls because of her voice shouting at Onew.

Why do they sounds so familiar?!!?!? Gahd dammit.

Alyshia's POV

"Why are they taking so long..?! Its been more than an hour already. Aish."

"Yeah.. What if they were caught or something? And EXO realized who we're REALLY are and captured them??!?"(Viv)

"I don't think so..."

"Whats with 'the real us'?!?!?! We're human beings and that's it."(Louisa)

"-sigh- What if they're in trouble? Shouldn't we go and help them?"

"How do we know if they're in trouble or not?"(Viv)

"That's why we should go and see. So if they're NOT in trouble we could just be visiting EXO. But if they ARE in trouble, we can help them."

"Okay. Good idea Alyshia. So... Do we go normally or...?"(Viv)

"Normally!"(Louisa)

"Aish. How about this. We can go normally first and meet EXO, then if Erica and Victoria are in trouble we change. Okay?"

"But..."(Louisa)

"Aish. Louisa. Gahd dammit. Just go with the plan okay?"(Viv)

"Okay okay fine."(Louisa)

"Good. Let's go now."

We walked to EXO's house near the SM Building and looked through the window first. Just to see what they were doing.