♡Chapter 11♡

Duh herro guys xD

So whats up?

Meh.

Anywho, my life just got better T_T

No. That was sarcasm. My life sucks ;-;

• • • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 11

-

-

-

Sandeul's POV

-

-

-

"NO!! ALYSHIA!"

I went to grab her, but it was too late. Sandyun already took her to where he was suppose to take me.

"SANDEUL! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"(Baekhyun)

"I know... -sigh-"

"Oh. Manager just texted me. Aigoo! We have a schedule on now!!"(Suho)

"But Al-"(Baekhyun)

"Don't tell Manager hyung about this ok Suho?"(Xiumin)

"Okay. Lets go now guys."(Suho)

"But Al-"(Baekhyun)

"Hurry up Baekhyun. We have no time for this."(Kris)

"Aish. Fine. Sandeul! You better find a solution to help Alyshia!"(Baekhyun)

"I most definitely will."

"Good."(Baekhyun)

Then they all left. There's only LAVEV left now. I made my wings disappear because they were getting scared.... LAVEV are getting scared...

"Don't be scared. Please. The last thing I want happening in the world is Alyshia's friends hating me for who I am."

"Errr... Okay..."(Victoria)

"What are you?"(Louisa)

"I'm an angel. A good angel."

"Who was that other guy who looks like you?"(Viv)

"My twin who is bad."

"Oh wow."(Erica)

"Yeah... YEAH!!!!!"

"Errr...?"(Everyone)

"I know how to help Alyshia now!!"

"OMG REA-"(Louisa)

And I disappeared out of there before even letting her finish.

I know how to help though!!! I have a brief idea where Sandyun would've taken me.

The part of the underworld where people get killed and kill each other.

"Alys-"

I landed on the side of them and they were full on fighting... WHY THOUGH?!

Alyshia's POV

"Sandeul?!"

I looked at Sandeul and Sandyun was about to kick me but I guess... He didn't have the urge to...

"I'm sorry Alyshia. I can't let you win, nor can I hurt you."

"That's nice... But... I can't let you win nor can I hurt you either..."

"I can hurt Sandeul though."

He blew a gust of wind over to Sandeul and he was blown away. Sandeul was blown to the wall at the back which had spikes everywhere.. And...