♥Chapter 16♥

ANIMEEEEEEE

Oh hey.

Happy Valentines day guys xD

May you guys have the best day of your life today with your loved one *^*

Yeah. I'm forever alone bro. T______T

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 16

-

-

-

Viv's POV

-

-

-

I woke up around an hour later and someone was holding my hand.

His hands were so soft... I opened my eyes and got up to see who it was. He was laying on the side of my bed sleeping and holding my hand.

"Luhan..."

I whispered his name in peace. The feeling that I like him and may have liked me back was good. The thought that he's famous and his parents might not accept for who I am sucks.

I slowly slid my hand out of his grip and went outside. Then I saw the rest of LAVEV outside talking in the back garden, when they noticed me they started telling me to come out with them.

"Whats wrong guys?"

"Wait Viv.. I thought you were stabbed..."(Erica)

"The powers of Alyshia."(Louisa)

"Haha. It was nothing. Don't worry about it."(Alyshia)

"Thanks though."

"No worries."(Alyshia)

"Apparently your Luhan was inside your room holding your hands huh? Viv?"(Alyshia)

"Yeah.."

"Why don't you sound so happy?"(Victoria)

"He is part of EXO! How can I be happy if he likes me back or not?! Either way, I'll die because of some unknown reason!! coughcough fans coughcough!!"

"Aish. Viv is right, but no one needs to think that way. We can be go back to America and forget all of them."(Alyshia)

"But... I don't wanna forget them..."(Louisa)

"I'm not stopping you guys from love. But if you don't want to be hurt... Move on... Please... I can't stand my best friends hurt..."(Alyshia)

"Listen to Alyshia... Even if she is younger than all of us besides Erica..."(Victoria)

"..."(Alyshia)

"Haha."(Victoria)

"We still have to go back to America to study as well."(Alyshia)

"Yeah..."(Erica)

"-sigh-"(Everyone)

Baekhyun's POV

Where the heck did Onew put Lay and Sehun?!?!?!

I've been walking around this place for like an hour already... Aish!!!!!!

After Alyshia apparently teleported everyone somewhere, Luhan and Kai followed while the rest stayed.

Onew disappeared too. Then the rest of EXO went to a meeting with the new manager for some reason.