♥Chapter 24♥

Hmmm...

I just found out more info on auditioning for SM O-O

And if u sing, they choose a random song for you to sing so that you didnt practice the sing before auditioning O-O

Which is so very sad...

Oh and I just LOVE the new Wattpad update xD

Its so kewl.

Anywho. We have a new member of LAVEV!

Actually its not even called LAVEV anymore...

LETS WELCOME BELLE!!!!

(Yeah now its called BLAVEV... Sounds weird but meh...)

Hope you guys dont mind EXO VS LAVEV being the same >.>

Belle will pop up in this chap and every other BLAVEV fanfic ;)

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 24

-

-

-

Taeyeon's POV

-

-

-

"Alyshia! He likes-"

And she teleported out of here without even letting me finish.

How can Baekhyun like someone like her? -sigh-

I don't hate her, its just... I love Baekhyun and he loves her... I hate the fact that he fell in love with an ordinary girl instead of a famous girl like me. Well she's a spy not ordinary but like yeah.. Meh. Anywho.

My point is, now that shes made things clear that she will never hate me, I know the real her. shes a kind persons. No wonder lots of guys like her...

Well the rest of the girls stayed for a while for some reason and thats when the wedding started...

"Hello! And welcome to Taeyeon and Baekhyun's wedding!! Congratulations congratulations!!"(Kyuhyun)

The MC was Super Junior's Kyuhyun. He was a cool guy. We picked EXO's Chanyeol to be the MC, but he rejected... He said he's not gonna MC a wedding with Baekhyun and someone else. Only Baekhyun and Alyshia... So like... Yeah... He probably likes Baekhyun and Alyshia rather than Baekhyun and I.. The rest of EXO rejected as well... -sigh- They probably hate me...

"So Ta-"(Kyuhyun)

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."

LAVEV's POV

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."(Taeyeon)

Huh.. -Vivian

Ha. I knew our planned wouldn't work out. -Erica

Shes gonna do what I think she is right...? -Victoria

Good. -Louisa

"Uhh.."(Kyuhyun)

"Taeyeon.. What are you..."(Baekhyun)

"I can't marry Baekhyun father!"(Taeyeon)

"What?! Whats wrong honey?! What did he do to you?!"(Lee Soo Man)

"No. Father I don't want to marry someone who doesn't love me back."(Taeyeon)

"So THAT'S what he did!"(Lee Soo Man)