♡Chapter 9♡

Ngehehehe

Duh herro people

Thanks for like reading my fanfics >.>

I appreciate you reading my fanfics even though they suck...

Yeah... -sigh-

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 9

-

-

-

Alyshia's POV

-

-

-

Aish. My life sucks.

Ew... I taste blood..

Oh right. I was slapped so hard I started bleeding...

Aish. Where the poop did Louisa go man? Seriously...

"Louisa! Louisa! Where are you bro?"

"Haha. Another one who has fallen for my trap."

"..."

A voice came from behind but I just quickly dodged then turned around to see what was happening.

"Huh? Sandeul?"

"Huh? Oh... Right... Yeah... I'm Sandeul..."

". . . Errrr.. What are you doing?"

"I'm... -tries to punch me- capturing you!"

I quickly stopped his punch by grabbing his fist and then twisted his arm. Luckily, I asked my mum to teach me and LAVEV those Jackie Chan skills.

"Who are you."

"I'm... Ow! I'm Sandeul I tell y- Ow! You!"

"No you're n-"

Someone put a piece of cloth covering my nose and mouth from behind then I let go of Sandeul... And I guess... I fell asleep...?

Baekhyun's POV

"Man this all happened because of your father! Why does he want my safe for?"

"Huh? What the heck are you talking about? My father isn't doing anything to you!"

"Have you not realized bro?! Your father is my parents loan shark! And my parents have already passed away! He's now after me and my safe I cant even open or destroy!"

"Stop lying Baekhyun! My father isn't doing anything to you! Why are you lying for?!"

"I'm not lying!"

"Yeah you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Why the heck are you guys fighting for?! At a time like this, we don't need you guys to be fighting! We need to find Alyshia and Louisa! They've been missing for 20 minutes!!"(Kai)

"They're probably outside or something!"(Sandeul)

"Sandeul! Do you not care about Alyshia being kidnapped?!"(Victoria)

"Alyshia was kidnapped?!"(Sandeul)

"Aish. Who cares. You guys do whatever you want. I'm gonna go outside and find Alyshia and Louisa."(Victoria)

"Okay. Erica and I will go find those fans and delete the pictures and kill the person who slapped Alyshia!"(Viv)

"Good! Lets split now!"(Victoria)