♡Chapter 7♡

DUH herro everayboday. XD

Read vikitoriabub's fanfic *^*

Gahd its awesome!!

And unexpectedly, she used Aly in her fanfic (From EXO VS LAVEV, read it! xD) It's quite interesting. She rages, and when she rages she becomes hulk... And when she's hulk she's green *^* And when she's green, she camouflages in grass :3

Lol. I don't know what I'm going on about >~>

Anywho....

AND PIKACHUUU!!!!

SO CUTE!!!

Then that's when I watched EXOs Showtime ep 10 and Baekhyun said 'Pikachu' when Lay was bowling the first guy to bowl...

ANOTHER THING IN COMMON WITH BAEKHYUN!!

No its not...

SHUT UP BRAIN! DONT RUIN MY MOMENT

Ngehehehe.

T.T

Yeah sorry... Please never speak of this again and continue reading the fanfic >.>

• • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 7

-

-

-

Baekhyun's POV

-

-

-

NEXT DAY

Doesn't life just suck so much? -sigh-

Erica could be getting out from the hospital today. And after we pick her up, we have to go to Manager's house to see our next schedule and everything.

Manager hyung hasn't met Erica yet. He doesn't know how she looks like... He only got the news that she woke up because Lay told him. But anyway.

Its like 10 now so I went with Lay to pick Erica up.

"Ericaaaaa!!"

"Oh. Hi Lay. Hi Baekhyun."

"Hey. So you're going home from the hospital today!! We need to bring you to Manager hyungs house and then we can find your friends."(Lay)

"Who's manager hyung....?"(Erica)

"Our manager. Don't worry. You're only gonna see him probably like today and like never again maybe..."

"Oh okay then."

She got ready and we went into the car to manager hyung's house.

"This house... Seems so familiar..."(Erica)

"Haha. Probably not. You've never seen manager hyung nor his house before. Trust me. His house is sooooo big and its different to all the rest I tell you."(Lay)

"Oh... Um.... Okay..."(Erica)

"The rest are inside already. You just go in first with Lay. I'll park the car."

"Oh okay."(Erica)

And the went in while I parked the car on the street in front. It wasn't that far anyways. So like meh.

I went in and EXO were in the living room staring at something or someone or whatever. They all looked like they saw the most scariest thing or something.

From where I am, I'm pretty far from them so like yeah. All I can see are their faces. So I walked towards them and faced where they were looking.

OH. GREAT. I'M SOOOOOOO DEAD! WE ARE SOOOOOOO DEAD!